But Mbappé also shines with his image, witnessed by his photo on the cover of the new FIFA 23. Still according to Forbes, Mbappé would receive 110 million dollars in salary, to which would be added 18 million in endorsements received by the PSG star from the part of the brands of which he is an ambassador Nike, Dior, Oakley…).
« If OM are on the back of PSG after the World Cup, they may have something to play for »
5 HOURS AGO
The Premier League and Haaland in force
With four players (Ronaldo, Salah, Haaland and De Bruyne), the Premier League is the best represented championship followed by Ligue 1. Or rather PSG, the only French club in the ranking, which has three players (Mbappé, Messi and Neymar). But as a whole, the English championship really seems to appear as a financial monster. According to a report carried by Forbes, Premier League clubs spent a record $2.2 billion on transfers this summer, 67% more than a year ago.
A colossal figure which Manchester City contributed in particular with the purchase of Erling Haaland for around sixty million euros. Finally modest compared to the exceptional performance of the 22-year-old Norwegian prodigy who would still receive a good jackpot. While Forbes estimate that Haaland would receive 39 million euros for the season, other sources including the Daily Mail put the figure at 1 million per week. Enormous.
- 1 – Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 128 million dollars
- 2 – Lionel Messi (PSG): 120 million
- 3 – Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United): 100 million
- 4 – Neymar Jr (PSG): 87 million
- 5 – Mohammed Salah (Liverpool): 53 million
- 6 – Erling Haaland (Manchester City): 39 million
- 7 – Robert Lewandowski (FC Barcelona): 35 million
- 8 – Eden Hazard (Real Madrid): 31 million
- 9 – Andrés Iniesta (Vissel Kobe): 30 million
- 10 – Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City): 29 million
175 goals: Haaland does better than Mbappé and crushes the Messi-Ronaldo duo at the same age
PSG will go to Reims by bus
6 HOURS AGO
Messi forfeits, Mbappé uncertain due to early angina
9 HOURS AGO