very close agreement between OM and Naples for Milik


Still no sign of the Polish Arkadiusz Milik on the horizon, OM are therefore working on alternative tracks to find the striker of their dreams during this winter transfer window. The news and rumors are in our live commentary.

[19h38]

RMC SPORT INFO

Very close agreement between OM and Naples for Milik

Very close agreement between OM and Napoli! Discussions have accelerated in recent hours between Olympique Marseille and Naples. According to a source close to the Italian club, negotiations have progressed around an agreement of around 8 million euros plus 3.5 million bonuses linked to OM’s results. The two clubs are now finalizing the bonus percentages. The player would arrive on an 18-month loan with an option to buy. The Polish striker (26) should therefore extend his contract with Napoli to fly to Marseille. Milik has already given his agreement to join Marseille. He is ready to travel. OM hope to finalize the deal with Napoli within the next 48 hours.

MBo

[18h41]

Bayern will not recruit this winter

Bayern, satisfied with its current squad, will not recruit in the winter transfer window despite its current decline in form, said leader Oliver Kahn on Sunday.

« We are totally convinced by this workforce, which is why we are not going to worry about winter transfers, » said on Sky the former international goalkeeper, designated successor to Karl-Heinz Rummenigge as club boss.

Coach Hansi Flick had previously made it known that he would not ask for any reinforcements in January, although he admitted that his team had been « lacking freshness » for some time.

For several German football experts, the quality of the Bayern bench is however insufficient for such an ambitious team. « The workforce, in its width, is not up to a team whose goal was to regain the treble », judges in particular Lothar Matthäus, former glory of the club and Ballon d’Or 1990.

The Bavarians won the honorary title of Winter Bundesliga champion by beating Freiburg 2-1 on Sunday.

(AFP)

[17h34]

Özil confirms transfer to Fenerbahçe

Mesut Özil has just confirmed that he will engage well with Fenerbahçe. After long months of hardship at Arsenal, the German midfielder, of Turkish origin, will travel to Instanbul tonight. « I am very happy, very excited. God granted me to wear the Fenerbahçe shirt. I will wear it with pride and give my all for the team, » the 32-year-old said in a telephone interview on the channel. Turkish NTV.

[12h23]

Arsenal: Özil teases his arrival at Fenerbahçe

On the verge of finalizing an agreement to break his contract with Arsenal, Mesut Özil should then fly to Turkey and engage there with his heart club Fenerbahçe. The German attacking midfielder of Turkish origin responded to a tweet from the Istanbul club with a fairly explicit message this Saturday evening.

[12h12]

Liverpool: Wijnaldum should refuse to extend in order to join Barca this summer

Free next June, Georginio Wijnaldum received an extension offer from the Reds. After taking his time to think about it, the Dutch medium should soon refuse it according to the Daily Mail and the Daily Mirror. The mid-30 would prefer to wait until the end of his contract to join Barca for free during the summer transfer window. In Catalonia, he would notably find former Netherlands coach Ronald Koeman and his teammate Frenkie De Jong.

[12h08]

Barça: Neto asked to leave this winter, Koeman is holding him back

Lining Marc-André Ter Stegen in the goals of the Catalan club, the Brazilian Neto demanded his transfer during the transfer window. Targeted by Arsenal, the 31-year-old goalkeeper is currently retained by the Blaugrana club who want a dry transfer rather than a loan according to Mundo Deportivo. In front of the press, Ronald Koeman confirmed the desires of his player elsewhere.

« His representative asked for a departure and we said no, explained the Dutch technician. We want to have all the positions well covered. »

[11h22]

Podolski interests MLS

German international Lukas Podolski is interested in two clubs in MLS, according to German newspaper Bild. The center-forward of Turkish club Antalyaspor is at the end of his contract this year, he will be free to join the formation of his choice from June. The 35-year-old striker has scored three goals and provided an assist in 19 appearances this season.

[11h17]

AC Milan: details of Mandzukic’s future contract

Progress has been made on Mario Mandzukic’s arrival at AC Milan, according to Sky Sport Italia: in recent hours, the parties have met again and positive signs have appeared regarding the smooth running of the negotiations. The player’s agents are awaiting final approval from the hesitant Rossoneri on the basis of a deal that should include a six-month contract with a possible renewal option linked mostly to appearances the Croatian striker will make by the end. of the season and possible qualification for the next Champions League. Mandzukic is waiting for the fire from Zagreb.

[11h09]

No offer for Declan Rice according to Moyes

West Ham boss David Moyes explained on Saturday, after the game against Burnley (1-0), that there was no contact so far between the Hammers and clubs Manchester United and Chelsea for the transfer of Declan Rice. ESPN explained this week that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are set to compete with the Blues for the West Ham midfielder this summer. So it can wait, but in the meantime Moyes insists that neither club has yet made an offer for the 22-year-old.

[08h42]

Koeman understands the club’s position for Garcia

Barca coach Ronald Koeman said on Saturday he was neither worried nor upset by the club’s decision not to sign La Masia-trained Manchester City defender Eric Garcia in the winter transfer window. « I heard that I was unhappy or worried about this decision, but I must say that I am fine, I am happy: I know the financial limits of the club, » said the Dutch coach. « If it is not possible, it is not possible. We will continue with what we have, » he insisted.

[08h36]

A summer transfer window of 225 million euros for Manchester City?

According to information from the Daily Telegraph, Pep Guardiola and Manchester City are preparing to invest heavily in the transfer market next summer, 200 million pounds, or nearly 230 million euros. The Citizens could set their sights on a striker, a midfielder and a left-back. For the striker position, the players cited by the Telegraph are Erling Haaland, Romelu Lukaku and the young Uruguayan center forward Darwin Nunez (21), who plays for Benfica.

[08h27]

Eriksen rather in favor of a return to Tottenham

Sky Sports is formal, Christian Eriksen is authorized to leave Inter this winter if the Italian club finds its account. The Danish international has an exit certificate three years from the end of his contract. Eriksen has had a hard time fitting in with coach Antonio Conte’s playing plan since arriving in Lombardy last winter. Christian Eriksen’s wish is to find Tottenham Spurs, whom he left a year ago. Inter are said to be open to loan this winter as the Italian club believe it would enhance the player and potentially increase his transfer value if they chose to sell him this summer. In the meantime, the Italian club have not yet received any offers.

Laisser un commentaire