The info thread:
– Center-back Axel Tuanzebe is leaving Manchester United for Napoli, where he is on loan until the end of the season. Both clubs confirmed this on Saturday. Tuanzebe, who becomes a team-mate with Dries Mertens, was trained with the Red Devils and made his first-team debut in 2017. He failed to win and has been loaned to Aston Villa three times. He took part in nine league games for this club during the first part of the season.
– Ainsley Maitland-Niles will end the season at AS Roma, where he was loaned out by Arsenal. Both clubs announced it on Saturday. Trained in the ‘Gunners’, the 24-year-old side has totaled 132 appearances (3 goals) in the first team in all competitions, including 11 this season. He was loaned out to Ipswich Town in 2015-16 and West Bromwich Albion last season. Maitland-Niles also has five national team appearances.
– Portuguese Sergio Oliveira is in the process of signing at AS Roma. According to journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the final details have been worked out and the club should communicate quickly.
– Gareth Bale will not extend with Real Madrid, that’s for sure. But the destination of the 32-year-old Welshman is not yet known. Sky Sports believes that the winger could return home to Wales, especially if he qualifies with his national selection for the 2022 World Cup. Cardiff and Swansea, playing in the Championship, are the two clubs mentioned
– An Iranian in Anderlecht? More info here
– Fiorentina get the attacker’s loan Krzysztof Piatek (Hertha Berlin) until the end of the season. With the German club, he has scored 1 goal in 9 league appearances since the start of the season.
– According to A Bola, the Serbian Nemanja Radonjic, loaned by Marseille to Benfica at the start of the season, would already like to leave Portugal. The winger has only six appearances with Benfica this season but Marseille do not intend to recover him this winter.
– Franck Ribery to an exotic destination? At 38, the Frenchman could leave Salernitana for an adventure in Brazil in Ceara if we are to believe the words of the club president at Globo Esporte.
– Things are still moving in Charleroi. Two players are about to leave the club. More info here
– Georgino wijnaldum already wants to leave PSG. Not happy with his meager playing time in Paris, the Dutch international who arrived free this summer from Liverpool wants to be loaned to the Premier League according to Sky Sports. PSG would not oppose his departure.
– FC Barcelona does not let go of the case Morata… but Juventus do not let it go. Bianconeri coach Massimiliano Allegri said in an interview that he did not want to let the Spaniard go. The latter, on the other hand, absolutely wants to join the Blaugranas and would be disappointed with the situation according to AS. But according to the Spanish media, Juventus would only let Morata go in the event of the arrival of Mauro icardi. Negotiations between Juventus and PSG are underway but the Parisians want to include a compulsory purchase option in the negotiated loan contract, which the Old Lady refuses. In the meantime, the Morata file is not moving forward and FC Barcelona must take its trouble patiently.
– Mechelen has set its price for Hugo cuypers according to Het Nieuwsblad. The Malinois are asking around 5 million euros for the former Standard. An amount that has slowed down the Buffalos, interested in the player in recent days.
– Newcastle, the new rich in the world of football, has shifted into high gear. After the official signing of Kieran Trippier, the Magpies want to continue their shopping. According to The Times, Anthony Martial could come to strengthen the club of the north of England this winter. Unwanted at Manchester United (1 goal in 10 games this season), Martial could find a nice way out.
– Reversal in the file Origi in Liverpool. Quoted in Lazio but also and especially in Newcastle, the Devil should finally stay on the banks of the Mersey this winter. At the end of the contract next June, the striker will not have a green light from the management of the Reds according to Fabrizio Romano. Due to the absences of Mo Salah and Sadio Mané, who left for CAN, Klopp will need Origi in the coming weeks, especially as negotiations with Porto for the transfer of Luis Diaz have stalled.
– Eupen’s midfielder, Edo Kayembe signed at Watford in the Premier League. A transfer that will also do good for Anderlecht’s finances. More info here.