Aulas dredges Blanc, Dybala ready to plant Juve, Bakambu OM, Koscielny refuses to leave Bordeaux, Gonzalez pushes out Marseille … Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from the last 24 hours.
Laurent Blanc remains appreciated by Jean-Michel Aulas.
With the winter transfer window now open, the clubs are busy adjusting their squad for the second half of the season. From Monday to Saturday 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you the best of the biggest transfer window daily and the summary of the main information of the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving special attention.
In one click, you have the basics of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to Maxifoot’s mercato tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Aulas dredge White…
Due to the poor results of Olympique Lyonnais, coach Peter Bosz is not sure of ending the season on the bench in Les Gones with a point scheduled with his leaders in February. And in the event of a departure from the Dutch technician, the Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas did not hide that he still appreciated Laurent Blanc, currently in Al-Rayyan post.
If Blanc can one day become an OL coach? Yes, I think about it. At the time, I was in solidarity with Juninho (who opted for Rudi Garcia in 2019, editor’s note). He is a boy who has incomparable experience. I had seen him for a long time in Russia during the World Cup. I had sensed this ability in him. Things didn’t happen. But do you ever know? (…) Peter Bosz, it’s tough. But there are no results up to par. We said ‘we will continue’ until the end of February to see what happens but in my mind, we are not going to put ourselves in danger. We won’t be fools, warned JMA for radio Europe 1.
2. Dybala ready to crash Juve?
What if striker Paulo Dybala left Juventus Turin behind? In discussions for many months to extend his contract, which expires next June, the Argentine international has decided to leave the Old Lady at the end of the current financial year!
According to journalist Csar Luis Merlo, La Joya, although initially keen to continue its Turin adventure, did not appreciate the changes in certain conditions of its leaders for its new lease. The former Palermo player is now said to be ready to listen to the offers of interested parties as he finds himself free to sign a pre-contract with the club of his choice since January 1.
3. Bakambu OM, it’s done! (official)
Olympique de Marseille is launching its winter transfer window in the direction of arrivals! As anticipated for several days, the Marseille club has officially completed the arrival of striker Cdric Bakambu. Free since the end of his adventure with Beijing Guoan in China, the Congolese international has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract in favor of the current 3rd in Ligue 1. A real opportunity in this transfer market because of his status As a free player, the former Villarreal scorer embodied a priority for President Pablo Longoria and coach Jorge Sampaoli.
Indeed, after the failure to recruit a competitor Arkadiusz Milik last summer, the Spaniard has rapidly advanced his pawns, for several months, to negotiate the signing of Bakambu. Despite significant competition on this issue, OM made the difference in particular thanks to Sampaoli, who personally called the center forward to present his project to him. Thus, the ex-Sochalien opted for the Marseille project, with a hard lease, while he had a proposal from FC Sville for a six-month freelance. Another great deal in prospect for Longoria?
4. Pushed out by Bordeaux, Koscielny refuses to leave
Since Wednesday, Bordeaux wants to part with its central defender Laurent Koscielny. A disappointment for the former French international, who wants to hang on, also responding to accusations about his lifestyle. I have been a professional for 18 years. Look at my career and count the number of matches I have made. Is it because I like wine? Of course I love wine, I am in a wine region, and therefore I can have moments with my family where we taste good wine. But then there is the work and I am always on the ground, bottom and hour, defended the Girondin for L’Equipe.
Leaving the ship like that, so there isn’t at all. I want to fight for the team in order to get the maintenance as quickly as possible. There are people here who deserve that we give ourselves to stay in L1. And I still want to help the club. It’s a difficult time but we have to stay calm and we will find a solution, added Koscielny, ready to make efforts on the salary issue.
5. The OM shows the Gonzalez exit…
Starting in 2019, Alvaro Gonzalez’s adventure at the Olympique de Marseille could well end this winter. Announced possible leaving in recent days, the Spanish central defender is pushed to the exit by Jorge Sampaoli. Indeed, L’Equipe tells us that it is the Marseille coach who called for the departure of the native of Potes. The Argentinian has not been sportingly convinced by his player, and their relationship has also deteriorated in recent months.
Humanly, something broke, writes the sports daily, which evokes a recent very animated discussion between the two men. Since this discussion, the former Villarreal player is now fixed on his fate. His coach made it clear to him that he was no longer counting on him and that he considered him the last defender in the central hierarchy. Suffice to say that if he wants to play often this season, Gonzalez will have to look elsewhere. As mentioned this week, a departure to FC Valencia interests the player.
Tlgramme Foot Transfert – updated Thursday, January 13, 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The midfield Eliot Matazo extended with AS Monaco until June 2026.
– Lille has sold 50% of the rights of the medium Thiago maia Flamengo for € 4 million.
– The attacker Renaud Emond left FC Nantes to return to Standard de Lige.
– Central defender Molla Waguterminated his contract with FC Nantes to join Seraing.
– Aston Villa announced the arrival of the left side Lucas Digne, bought for around 30 million euros Everton.
– Newcastle have recruited the goalscorer Chris wood for €30m from Burnley.
– FC Barcelona put an end to the midfielder loan from Rapid Vienna Yusuf Demir.
– FC Porto midfielder Sergio Oliveira AS Roma was ready, with option to buy.
– AS Roma has ready the middle Gonzalo Villar and the attacker Borja Mayoral Getafé.
– Central defender Diego godin ended his contract with Cagliari in order to engage with Atletico Mineiro.
The TOP of hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain demand 30 M€ to sell the striker Mauro icardi.
– Olympique de Marseille will sell the striker Dario benedetto Boca Juniors.
– AS Roma still follows the midfielder of Olympique de Marseille Boubacar Kamara.
– Burnley made an offer of € 18m for the middle Seko Fofana, but Lens does not intend to give up the Ivorian.
– Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Bruno Guimaraes dish Juventus Turin.
– Olympique Lyonnais refuses to dismiss the left side Emerson, currently ready, Chelsea.
– Juventus Turin also thinks in the middle of Lille Renato Sanches.
– Nice is interested in the striker of River Plate Julian Alvarez.
– The coach of Bordeaux Vladimir petkovic was confirmed by its chairman Grard Lopez.
– Nice will lend the central defender Robson bambu to the Corinthians.
– Nice midfielder Danilo Barbosa is tracked by AEK Athens.
– RB Leipzig would not be interested in the Angers striker Mohamed-Ali Cho.
– Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo does not rule out a freelance in Brazil at the end of his career.
– Liverpool coach Jrgen Klopp has signaled his intention to extend the winger Mohamed salah.
– FC Barcelona put further pressure on the winger Ousmane Dembl for its extension.
– Newcastle offer € 45m to FC Sville for center-back Diego Carlos.
– Arsenal insist on Juventus Turin midfielder Arthur.
– Juventus Turin focus on Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
– The middle Marcelo Brozovic are expected to extend Inter Milan.
– Leicester intends to keep the midfielder Yuri Tielemans.
– Valence blocks the start of the multipurpose side Daniel Wass Atletico Madrid.
+ The transfer window of the LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window (Ang, Esp, Ita, All)
See you tomorrow for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Do not forget to consult the news of the day, complementary to the JdT, between now and then! Find all the mercato info in real time on Maxifoot!