Transfer Diary: Neymar’s cash response, Ten Hag has decided for Ronaldo, a special contract for Dembl…
Neymar’s cash response, Ten Hag has decided for Ronaldo, a special contract for Dembl, OM are pushing for Kluivert, Sterling Chelsea… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Neymar intends to win Paris.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Neymar’s cash response
While his future is arousing many discussions during this summer transfer window, Paris Saint-Germain striker Neymar (30) does not seem to ask the slightest question about his future. In any case, the Brazilian international is confident for the coming season under the colors of Paris.
This season, all shots will come in, free kicks, headers… I feel good. I’m confident ! I trained a lot during my vacation , assured the former FC Barcelona player on the occasion of a live on Facebook. Now under contract until June 2027 in Paris, Neymar obviously intends to silence his critics.
2. Ten Hag closes the door for Ronaldo
New episode in the soap opera Cristiano Ronaldo (37), announced on the departure of Manchester United and absent from the summer tour of the Red Devils in Thailand and Australia. Present at a press conference on Monday, his trainer Erik ten Hag once again dismissed the possibility of a departure.
No, he is not with us, but it is due to personal problems first clarified the Dutch technician. We have plans with Ronaldo for this season, that’s all I have to say. And I look forward to working with him. (…) He wants to leave ? He didn’t tell me that. I read about it in the newspapers but, as I say again, Cristiano is not sold, he is part of the project and we want to succeed together. I spoke with him before this problem arose, and we had a very good discussion.
A clarification that will probably not calm the rumours, but which could reassure the club’s sponsors, worried about a possible departure from CR7.
3. A new special contract for Dembl at Bara
As expected, FC Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembl (25), at the end of his contract, will extend for two years with the Catalan club. And according to information from the daily Mundo Deportivo, the French international accepted this proposal despite a 40% drop in the fixed part of his salary compared to the Blaugrana’s offer last December.
Why this major effort? Because the two parties have also agreed to integrate into this deal many variables linked to the performance of the former Rennais, who will thus have the opportunity to explode his income by chaining matches. A way for the Bara to protect themselves after frustrating last years with the Habs, too often in the infirmary. And for his part, Dembl, who probably had no better offers abroad, made the choice to bet on himself Barcelona under the orders of Xavi, a coach who wants to place him at the heart of his project. A win-win lease?
4. OM push for Kluivert
Back from his Nice loan, Justin Kluivert (23) would like to win Roma, but Olympique de Marseille would like to recruit Justin Kluivert. And while waiting for the winger to convince Jos Mourinho to give him a chance (which seems to be off to a bad start), the recent 2nd in Ligue 1 is moving forward on the transfer of the Dutch winger!
According to information from Corriere dello Sport on Monday, OM sent a first offer to the Louve club. height of 10 million euros, while Roma would expect 12 million euros. Will the Marseille president Pablo Longoria make an effort to prevent the competition – Monaco and Nice are announced in the ranks – from stealing the son of the legend Patrick Kluivert from him?
5. Sterling to sign Chelsea
As expected, Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling (27) will join Chelsea in this summer transfer window. In advanced negotiations in recent days, the two teams have reached a total agreement for an operation estimated at 56 million euros, according to information from the media The Athletic.
For his part, the English international has already agreed with the Blues on a future 5-year contract, with an additional year as an option. And by the way, the former Liverpool player should immediately become the highest paid player in the squad led by coach Thomas Tuchel. An imminent transfer with a medical visit now scheduled in London for Sterling.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday July 11th 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– OL extended the midfield Maxence Caqueret until 2027.
– Free, the attacking midfielder Rmy Cabella signed a year for Lille.
– The midfielder of Lens, Cheick Doucourjoined Crystal Palace for €20m.
– The winger Youcef Belaili extended for a year Brest.
– Nottingham Forest paid 20 M€ for the right side of Liverpool, Neco Williams.
– The left side Omar Richards leaves Bayern for Nottingham Forest for €10 million.
– Sville signed the central defender from Galatasaray, Marcofor €11 million.
– Free, the middle Paul Pogba signed for 4 years Juventus.
– Roberto DeZerbi is no longer the coach of Shakhtar.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG is not far from recruiting the central defender of Inter, Milan Skriniar.
– PSG are interested in the left side of Real Madrid, Ferland Mendy.
– PSV is not interested in the middle of PSG, Georginio Wijnaldum.
– Juventus tracks the middle of PSG, Leandro Paredes.
– The striker Wilson Odobert will leave PSG for Troyes.
– OM are pushing for the Inter striker, Joaquin Correa.
– OM are targeting the right side of Manchester City, Yan Couto.
– The left side of OM, Jordan Amavicould return Nice.
– Leverkusen targets the left side of Nice, Melvin Bard.
– The Nice striker, Evann Guessandwill join Nantes.
– Lille will recruit the striker from Clermont, Mohammad Bayofor €14 million.
– Lille refused €30m from West Ham for the midfielder Amadou Onana.
– Angers will sell the attacking midfielder Angelo Fulgini Mainz for €7m.
– Manchester City thinks of the central defender of Sevilla, Jules Kound.
– Tottenham do not intend to let go of the striker Harry Kane.
– The left side of Tottenham, Sergio Reguiloncould return Sville.
– The left side Marc Cucurella could extend Brighton.
– The right side Kevin Mbabu will leave Wolfsburg for Fulham.
– The middle of the Bara, Sergio Busquetsshould rebound in MLS.
– The winger Francisco Trinco will leave Bara for Sporting.
– Atletico winger, Vitolowill join Las Palmas.
– Inter push for Torino centre-back, Bremer.
– Napoli offered to the central defender Kalidou Koulibaly to extend.
– wayne rooney will be the next coach of DC United.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!