to retain second place in the West, Grizzlies visit Tyrese Haliburton
We attack this Tuesday with the same desire, the same rage. So of course, there are only four matches on the program, but what matches! Not even, but that’s okay, because the Grizzlies are moving to Tyrese Haliburton’s land. We look at that.
# THE PROGRAM FOR SUNDAY MARCH 13
- 0h : Pacers–Grizzlies
- 0h : Magic – Nets (on BeIN 4)
- 12:30 a.m. : Heat – Pistons
- 1 hour : Pelicans – Suns (on BeIN 1)
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Pacers-Grizzlies (0h): a calm night, but not empty of stakes. Although Ja Morant is likely on the sidelines, Tyrese Haliburton welcomes the Grizzlies to Indianapolis. The Tennessee Cubs absolutely want win so as not to be grilled by the Warriors. Steve Kerr’s group is once again complete and has the same record as the Grizzlies. There are therefore thirteen games left, thirteen finals, to avoid stuffing the Mavericks or the Nuggets in the first round of the Playoffs. It’s stupid huh, but the scenario of Memphis which drops a pure season and comes out against the Dallas of a Luka Doncic XXL, bah that speaks to us. This Tuesday, it should be fine for the team of Taylor Jenkins who face the Pacers, late in their tanking and ready to do anything to dig. Everyone should leave good friends.
# ALSO WATCH
- Will Mo Bamba drop 35 points on the Nets?
- 27 points and 12 rebounds two games ago, 5 points at 2/7 shooting on his last outing: logic would therefore say yes.
- The Heat host the Pistons, if not a good game from Cade Cunningham, what to expect?
- Well no, Cade Cunningham is listed questionable, he may not even be there.
- The Suns are heading to Louisiana to rob the Pelicans.
- No suspense, that should do it, but watch out for the rage to win the Pelicans, who didn’t give up on the play-in.
The NBA starts hostilities at midnight and we should push until 3am. We heat the coffee maker because there is something to enjoy. Go to the blue bird to experience it all together.