Topic : New products and services
- This year’s collection includes autograph cards by Sidney crosby, Nathan MacKinnon and Mitch marner, cards featuring a piece of authentic jersey worn during a match by Auston matthews, Connor mcdavid and Brady Tkachuck, a Timbits hockey card from Colton Parayko, Stanley Cup winnerMC 2019, and a tribute card Wayne gretzky.
- This year, the Collect to Win contest offers the chance to win a VIP trip to attend an NHL game.MD and meet Sidney crosby, a trip to the Stanley Cup FinalMC 2022, an official bike for an NHL teamMD of FunRideBikes.comtm, NHL LIVEtm memberships and Tim CardsMD of $ 50.
TORONTO, the Oct 27, 2021 / CNW / – Get ready to discover our new hockey cards! NHL Trading CardsMD Tim Hortons are officially back at participating restaurants across the country, with an exciting lineup including autograph cards, cards featuring an authentic piece of jersey worn at a game, and wonder cards with an innovative coating that creates an illusion of movement when moving the cards from side to side.
Guests can purchase a pack of NHL Trading CardsMD Tim Hortons for $ 1 purchase of any qualifying beverage, or $ 1.99 without purchase of beverage. Guests will have a chance to find in their package one of 87 autographed cards by Sidney crosby, one of 100 Timbits Hockey Cards from Colton Parayko or one of the 1,517 Wayne Gretzky tribute cards.
Guests can also find a Gold Collect to Win card entitling them to prizes such as VIP travel to an NHL game.MD and meet SidneyCrosby, a trip to the Stanley Cup FinalMC2022, an official bike for an NHL teamMD from FunRideBikes.comtm, NHLLIVEtm subscriptions and TimcardsMD of $ 50.
Here’s a look at the other cards in the collection:
- Autographed cards by Sidney crosby, Nathan MacKinnon, Anthony mantha, Drake batherson, Elias Lindholm, Tyler seguin, Jesperi Kotkaniemi, Josh Morrissey, Jack Roslovic, Makar wedge, Mark Giordano, JT Miller, Mitch marner, Nick suzuki, Brock Boeser, Thomas chabot and Zach Hyman
- Cards featuring a piece of authentic jersey worn during a match by Auston matthews, Brady Tkachuk, Blake wheeler, Connor mcdavid, Carey Price, David Pastrnak, Elias Pettersson, Johnny Gaudreau, Jesperi Kotkaniemi, JT Miller, John tavares, Kyle connor, Leon Draisaitl, Nathan MacKinnon, Quinn Hughes, Sidney crosby, Thomas chabot and William nylander
- Cards featuring a piece of authentic jersey worn during a match and the signature of Brendan Gallagher, Bo Horvat, Connor Hellebuyck, John tavares, Leon Draisaitl and Matthew Tkachuk
The launch of each new set of NHL Trading CardsMD Tim Hortons is an important event for our guests, and we are delighted to once again enhance our offering with new additions such as the Prodigies collection, Hockey Heroes cards and autographed cards by NHL stars, said Hope Bagozzi, director. marketing at TimHortons.
Guests can also keep all of their hockey cards Tim Hortons in a specially designed collector’s album, priced at $ 16.99.
Hockey fans can also use their passion and knowledge of the NHLMD every game day by participating in the NHL Hockey ChallengeMC by TimHortons. Every game day, FidliTim members can participate in the NHL Hockey ChallengeMC on the TimHortons app, choosing three NHL playersMD who they think will score a goal. Each time they make a good prediction, participants will receive FidliTim points or offers. Members who correctly predict at least one scorer for seven consecutive NHL game days will earn free coffee or tea for one week! For more information, visit the NHL Hockey Dfi websiteMC of Tim Hortons.
In 1964, the first TimHortons restaurant opened in Hamilton, Ontario, and for all these years, Canadians have ordered the original blended coffee, Cafs Deux-DeuxMC, donuts and Timbits emblematic of TimHortons. It has been 55 years now that TimHortons has delighted the hearts and satisfied the tastes of the people here. It has become the symbol of the Canadian cafeteria. TimHortons is the largest restaurant chain operating in the fast food industry in Canada, with over 4,000 restaurants across the country. More than just a bakehouse café, TimHortons is part of the Canadian social fabric and offers guests hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos, shots of espresso, teas and more. our famous frozen cappuccinos), as well as delicious breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, soups and more. TimHortons operates more than 4,800 restaurants in Canada, in the United States and around the world. For more information on TimHortons, please visit TimHortons.ca.
NHL, the NHL Emblem, NHL, the NHL Emblem, the Stanley Cup Word Mark and the Stanley Cup Design are registered trademarks, and NHL LIVE and the NHL Hockey Challenge are trademarks of the National Hockey League. LNH2021. All rights reserved.
National Hockey League Players Association, NHLPA and the NHLPA logo are registered trademarks of the NHLPA and are used under license. AJLNH. All rights reserved.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
These press releases may also be of interest to you
Communiqu sent on October 27, 2021 06:00 and distributed by: