It’s brand new and therefore very fresh, it’s the recap of the day made in TrashTalk. Some like to catch the news one by one, others prefer to have the big paper that sums it all up, so you will find here everything that has been written today by our pens but also what has gone under the radar, without forgetting our small contribution on social networks and the program of the night.
What you can read on TrashTalk since this morning
Other info that you may (or may not) like
- Jonathan Isaac will be training with the Magic’s G League team. An additional step in his rehabilitation which shows that the winger is on the way to a comeback, he who has not played since the 2020 bubble because of a serious knee injury and a sore hamstring. leg. (Source: nba.com/magic)
- Hawks commentator Bob Rathbun fell ill in front of the camera before the game between Atlanta and Oklahoma City and had to be rushed to the hospital. Fortunately, the latest news is rather reassuring: the cause of the discomfort would be dehydration, and Rathbun’s condition has since stabilized. Phew! (Source: Bally Sports South)
I just saw the images of Bob Rathbun who looks like he had a heart attack live… it’s terrible.
I won’t share the clip because it really is a creepy scene, but prayers and thoughts for the legendary Hawks commentator… 🙏
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) December 6, 2022
- Author of a good performance last night, the Frenchie of Thunder Ousmane Dieng will nevertheless return to the G League. (Source: ThunderWire)
- Absent in the last games of the Nets because of a sore calf, Ben Simmons should return Friday against the Hawks. (Source: The Athletic)
- As expected, the number 2 of the last Draft Chet Holmgren – absent all season because of a fracture of Lisfranc – returned to the pool table for a minor operation. (Source: The Athletic)
Thunder rookie Chet Holmgren underwent a follow-up procedure Tuesday.
The No. 2 pick in the 2022 NBA Draft had hardware removed from the initial Lisfranc operation he had done on his right foot in August.https://t.co/UbCYZpgoIF
— The Athletic NBA (@TheAthleticNBA) December 6, 2022
On our other networks
The program of the night
- 1h30: Heat – Pistons
- 1h30: Cavaliers – Lakers
- 4 a.m.: Nuggets – Mavericks