By Laurent P. Published on February 8, 2022 at 3:17 p.m.
On the occasion of the Super Bowl, how about joining an American football club? For those who would like to take up this sport, or simply practice it occasionally, many Parisian and Ile-de-France clubs offer you an introduction to touchdowns and other sporting actions. We take stock of the clubs and stadiums where you can practice American football!
With this new year also come new resolutions, including the sport that many want to practice to keep in better shape… And for those who don’t really know what to do as an activity, why not take advantage of the final of the super-bowl to try out Football ? In Paris and Île-de-France, several clubs and stadiums invite you to learn – or register – and discover all the intricacies of this sport, which reminds us of rugby.
Where can we practice Football in Paris ? Within the capital, only one club (there were four of them originally, some having disappeared and others having merged) offers you to play this sport, theSports Association Paris Team 75 (PTSD 75). A club whose training takes place at Suzanne Langlen Stadium, in the 15th arrondissement of Paris. As for the matches, those of the senior team of the Dragons (it’s their little name…) take place for example on Saturday evenings, from 7 p.m.
In Île-de-France, on the other hand, there are many more clubs, some affiliated with the league, others not. Here is the list:
Seine et Marne :
Val de Marne :
Val d’Oise :
And to go see a match, it’s here:
- Geo André Stadium (La Courneuve, 93)
- Stadium Yves du Manoir (Doves, 92)
- Blaise Matuidi Stadium (Asnieres-sur-Seine, 92)
- Suzanne Langlen Stadium (Paris 15)
- André Laurent Stadium (Fontenay-sous-Bois, 94)
- Parc des Loges Stadium (Evry, 91)
- Grass football stadium (Magny-le-Hongre, 77)
- Clos du Roy Sports Complex (Magny-le-Hongre, 77)
- Jean Bouin Stadium (Savigny-le-Temple, 77)
- European Sports Complex (Élancourt, 78)
- Chemin de Ronde Omnisports Stadium (Croissy-sur-Seine, 78)
- Nungesser Stadium (Sartrouville, 78)
- Stadium Mazieres (Carriage-sous-Poissy, 78)
- Leo Lagrange Stadium (Les Mureaux, 78)
- Saint-Exupéry Stadium (Villebon-Longjumeau, 91)
- Hamlet Sports Park (Le Plessis-Robinson, 92)
- Stadium Yves du Manoir (Vaucresson, 92)
- Pierre Letessier Stadium (Rosny-sous-Bois, 93)
- Stadium Laurent Plegelatte (Villepinte, 93)
- Stadium Delaune (Saint-Denis, 93)
- Stadium Nelson Paillou (Creteil, 94)
- Robert Barran Stadium (Queue-en-Brie, 94)
- Interdepartmental Sports Park – Plaine Nord (Choisy-le-Roi, 94)
- Grand Bucket Park (Choisy-le-Roi, 94)
- Attainville Sports Complex (Attainville, 95)
- Stadium Escutary (Saint-Ouen-l’Aumone, 95)
- Delaune Stadium (Sannois, 95)
Note that equipment for practice can be rented on site. Good game !