An event basketball match on February 4, 2023!
- The mythical hall of Madison Square Garden in New York will be the scene of a highly anticipated basketball match on February 4, 2023 between two major NBA teams. The New York Knicks team will face the Los Angeles Clippers.
- A very special match for the French since it will oppose the French Evan Fournier, rear of the Knicks, to Nicolas Batum, who plays for the Los Angeles Clippers as a winger. Moreover, the Marseillaise will sound before the start of the match, just after the American anthem!
- CNEWYORK invites you to participate in the event by booking our special NBA offer now, with assistance in French. See you on February 4, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. at Madison Square Garden!
What does our NBA special in New York include?
To fully experience the event, we offer you an unforgettable experience at a single price of €210 per person. This price includes :
- Tickets for the match of February 4, 2023 between the NY Knicks and the LA Clippers. Your seats will be placed in the lower stand of Madison Square Garden, as close as possible to the players!
- French-speaking assistance to hand you the tickets and show you your location. Convenient to ask all your questions if necessary.
- The equivalent of $15 per person for drink and snack.
- A welcome gift in the colors of France… But we won’t tell you more!
- At the end of the match, a souvenir photo on the floor of Madison Square Garden. What to take you for an NBA star!
Note that the price is also €210 for children up to 12 years old.
How to book your tickets for this NBA game?
- Please note, given the exceptional nature of this event, the number of places is limited. We recommend that you book as soon as possible! To do this, you can book the special offer directly by clicking on the following payment link: NBA special offer booking.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to us by e-mail via our contact form.
- Terms of cancelation : tickets for the match on February 4, 2023 can be canceled until December 3, 2022.