Become a NASCAR Driver: The NWES Driver Recruitment Program is back bigger and better!
With the gradual return to normal in Europe, the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series Driver Recruitment Program will also return on November 10 to the NWES test track in Fontenay Le Comte, France.
The program is designed to offer all types of drivers the best opportunity to drive a EuroNASCAR car and enter the official European NASCAR Series which will once again offer financial support to the best prospects attending the recruiting day.
Several of today’s top NASCAR Whelen Euro Series competitors have come from the Driver Recruitment Program, including Loris Hezemans, EuroNASCAR PRO points leader, and Vittorio Ghirelli, runner-up.
One of the strengths of the NWES ecosystem, the Pilot Recruitment Program has proven to be the best way to enter the world of EuroNASCAR. Experienced NWES PRO drivers help participants experience the car’s Pure Racing character, while off the track each DRP driver meets NWES President and CEO Jérôme Galpin and the organizing team of the car. series to discuss their racing plans and potential needs to join the series.
DRP 2022 is extended to offer pilots 3 different test opportunities:
- Discovery package: similar to previous years. Includes 2 x track sessions
- Advanced Pack: New for 2022, includes 6 track sessions.
- Pro Package: New for 2022, includes a dedicated car for a full day of testing.
At the end of the tests, the NWES and its partners will offer the best prospects scholarships to participate in the 2022 season of the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series. The scholarships will range from € 5,000 to € 25,000.
The pilot recruitment program is open to all pilots:
- The best drivers who want to make history and make their name in the NASCAR Hall Of Fame.
- Young talents wishing to build a career in NASCAR
- Women pilots eager to fight for the title and the Lady Trophy.
- Drivers who want to compete at a high level and have fun at an affordable price.
- Special development program for kart drivers with no racing experience.
More specific grants, ranging from 2,000 to 4,000 €, will also be available for beginners wishing to participate in the Club Challenge, based on regularity, and to take their first steps in motorsport.
Pilots from all over the world can apply for the program and register by email at email@example.com. Participation fees will be requested from each pilot joining the recruitment program according to the chosen formula.
Official press release