Are you on a losing streak in your NFL pool and have several of your players off this week? Don’t panic, the QMI Agency has solutions.
• Read also: A complex week for the Alouettes
• Read also: The Argonauts keep their lead over the Alouettes
• Read also: Recruits who stand out
Here are six players to target for Week 6:
– Kenneth Walker III, running back (available in 54% of Yahoo! leagues)
Running back Rashaad Penny’s season is over, opening the door for Kenneth Walker III to the Seattle Seahawks. When his teammate fell in action on Sunday, the freshman took the opportunity to rack up 88 yards and a touchdown with his legs. Walker III will soon have the opportunity to face four teams in the top 15 of the formations that allow the most points to opposing ball carriers.
– Eno Benjamin, Running Back (Available in 88% of Yahoo! Leagues)
As with Walker III, Eno Benjamin could take advantage of injuries at his club to get more playing time. The Arizona Cardinals will possibly, if not likely, be forced to get by without James Conner and Darrel Williams against the Seahawks next Sunday. Seattle has allowed more than 100 rushing yards in all of its games this season.
– Jakobi Meyers, wide receiver (available in 51% of Yahoo! leagues)
Jakobi Meyers was dominant in the New England Patriots’ convincing 29-0 win over the Detroit Lions. He was making a comeback after missing his team’s two previous matches. In three games so far in 2022, the 25-year-old’s performance continues to improve.
– Alec Pierce, wide receiver (available in 91% of Yahoo! leagues)
For three games, Alec Pierce has been one of Matt Ryan’s favorite targets with the Indianapolis Colts. He caught 15 throws for 222 yards on those. The catcher making his mark in traffic still hasn’t found the paying zone so far, but it shouldn’t take long.
– Taysom Hill, tight end (available in 69% of Yahoo! leagues)
Taysom Hill’s case is special, as is his role with the New Orleans Saints. While there are games where he barely touches the ball, there are also duels like last week where he ran for 112 yards and three touchdowns. This is a waiver selection for poolers who can afford the bet.
– Geno Smith, quarterback (available in 64% of Yahoo! leagues)
The 32-year-old veteran has had pretty consistent performances since the start of the year and he’s been picking up points. With “bye weeks” on the way, securing a stable backup quarterback becomes a priority and Geno Smith is the best candidate available.