NBA Program: Warriors – Grizzlies to end the night, there’s a smell of revenge in the air in Curry City
It’s Thursday and now is not the time to let our guard down. Ja Morant against Steph, KCP (lol) against Trae Young, Joakim Noah Night in Chicago, Texan clasico… there are a lot of people on the NBA fields tonight. It is beautiful, it is hot, send the program!
# THE PROGRAM FOR THURSDAY 28 OCTOBER 2021
- 1h : Wizards – Hawks
- 1h : Sixers – Pistons (on beIN Sports 1)
- 2h : Rockets – Jazz (on beIN Sports 4)
- 2h : Bulls – Knicks
- 2h30 : Mavericks – Spurs
- 4h : Warriors – Grizzlies
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Golden State Warriors – Memphis Grizzlies (4h): no fuss, no suspense, let’s get down to business, with a Chase Center jam-packed to watch the battle between two pointers playing their best basketball. It’s the game of the night, it’s Golden State against Memphis but not Depay, this one is less fit, it’s Steph Curry against Ja Morant. Once again, the NBA gives us a clash with small onions. Ja Morant is averaging 30.5 points, which makes him one of – or the – best player of this NBA start, in short the little bear becomes big and plays like a beast. As a result, the Grizzlies are one of the most exciting teams to watch play so when this team faces the still unbeaten Warriors (4-0) with an MVP level Curry we sit down nicely in front of our television and watch the fire. artifice. Klay Thompson and James Wiseman are still absent on the Californians’ side, for Memphis it is Dillon Brooks who is out but the absent are always wrong and even without them the party may be beautiful, especially when we look … the last clash between the two teams, last May during the play-in tournament with a mind-boggling game for a Grizzlies 117-112 victory in overtime. The goofs meet again this evening, an unmissable event at 4am.
# ALSO TO MONITOR
- Two teams with 3 wins for 1 loss and pistoleros who enter the track (KCP, Kuzma, Trae Young look for intruders).
- Joel Embiid doing dirty in the rusty racket of Detroit? Possible, but watch out for the knee of Ben Simmons’ best friend.
- The Rockets are too young to like Jazz, it’s going to hurt.
- The Joakim Noah Night for a Bulls – Knicks, it’s criminal to miss this.
- Besides, what a shock this Bulls – Knicks, even if it’s very 90s.
- The Texas Clasico is back, Doncic advantage?
Show, emotions, and six games that still promise great things. Nap, coffee, combat gear and we’ll meet again in a few hours. Heat Marcel!