Five games. Only five small games on the program for the upcoming NBA night, but a big poster from 1:30 a.m. which should undoubtedly allow you to keep your eyes open. Direction Milwaukee for an enticing Bucks – Warriors. Giannis Antetokounmpo against Stephen Curry, normally it plays a little basketball.
# THE PROGRAM FOR THURSDAY JANUARY 13, 2022
- 1h30: Bucks – Warriors (on beIN Sports 1)
- 2 a.m.: Grizzlies – Wolves (on beIN Sports 4 Max)
- 2 a.m.: Pelicans – Clippers
- 2:30 am: Nets – Thunder
- 4 a.m.: Nuggets – Blazers
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Bucks – Warriors (1h30): a good poster between two NBA heavyweights but paradoxically, we are talking about two teams in trouble. To our left, the defending champions who remain on four defeats in five games including two consecutive against the Hornets. To our right is a visibly hungover Golden State team that has lost three of its last four games. Clearly, we had better dynamics on both sides, but it’s typically the kind of scenario that could give us an epic meeting as Milwaukee and Golden State need a big win to restart the machine. On both sides, however, there will be a notable absentee since Jrue Holiday is still out, while Draymond Green will also be on the sidelines. On the other hand, Klay Thompson will be there to play his third game since his return last Sunday, but don’t count on Steve Kerr to play him for more than 20 minutes!
# ALSO WATCH
- As soon as Ja Morant plays basketball, you have to watch. It’s that simple. What madness will we get out against the Wolves tonight?
- Pelicans – Clippers at the same time as Bucks – Warriors and Grizzlies – Wolves, in other words, we will kindly leave this game aside.
- After the big win in Chicago yesterday, the Nets will want to destroy the Thunder tonight. However, no Kevin Durant – probably scared (lol) at the idea of facing his old team – and no Kyrie Irving of course. James Harden, please yourself.
- We end with Nuggets – Blazers, where Nikola Jokic will probably have fun.
Small night, but exciting night in perspective. Giannis, Steph, Ja Morant, logically with this trio you can’t get bored. So meet at 1:30 a.m., and even before for the Go, Café de la maison, just to warm up.