NASCAR 2022 Fan Pass will launch April 20 in Rocket League
This article is automatically translated from the original language to your language. Do not hesitate to let us know if it contains translation errors so that we can correct them as soon as possible.
NASCAR returns to Rocket League for another round with Psyonix announcing the 2022 NASCAR Fan Pass.
This Content Pass will feature new NASCAR-themed content throughout the year around key events. The first content drop will be available on April 20 on all platforms.
The first wave of content will include three new cars: the NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang, the NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro and the NASCAR Next Gen Toyota Camry. It will also include nine NASCAR team decals and player banners, as well as Next Gen Goodyear racing wheels. Here is the complete list of these individual elements:
- Front Row Motorsports #34 (NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang Decal)
- RFK Racing #17 (NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang sticker)
- Stewart-Haas Racing #4 (Next Generation NASCAR Ford Mustang sticker)
- Team Penske #12 (NASCAR Next Gen Ford Mustang sticker)
- Hendrick Motorsports #5 (NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Spire Motorsports #7 (NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Trackhouse Racing #1 (NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro Sticker)
- Richard Childress Racing #8 (NASCAR Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro sticker)
- Joe Gibbs Racing #19 (NASCAR Next Gen Toyota Camry Sticker)
Players can grab the 2022 NASCAR Fan Pass from the in-game store for 1,100 credits from April 26-20.
Once you own the Fan Pass, any additional items added later this year to coincide with upcoming NASCAR races will immediately receive new items as they become available through their inventory. Psyonix has confirmed that future content includes next-gen decals and three NASCAR-inspired decals for Octane, Fennec, and Dominus models.