Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Barcelona pursue Boubacar Kamara
The summer transfer window was unlike any other. Check out all the major offers and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: The best European clubs for Kamara de Marseille
Manchester United, Newcastle United, Bayern Munich and Barcelona are all interested in Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara, depending on athletics.
The 22-year-old, who can also operate as a central defender, has a contract with Marseille which culminates in the summer of 2022.
In the sense that clubs abroad can start negotiating a summer transfer with him as a free transfer, the Frenchman is generating a lot of interest.
Marseille have not given up on their hope that they remain as they could make another effort to reach a deal, but Kamara has already decided he will leave as a free agent at the end of the season, adds the report.
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Newcastle were enthusiastic this summer, with the latter maintaining that interest after their Saudi-backed takeover in October.
Meanwhile, Man United are monitoring the situation as they assess possible options to strengthen their midfielder.
Kamara’s profile is also believed to be attractive for Bayern. Moreover, Barcelona are known to be staunch admirers, especially since they wouldn’t need to spend a transfer fee amid their financial woes.
It’s unclear whether the decision on his next destination will be made in January or later.
– ESPN FC 100: Ranking of the best players in the world by position
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– Erling Haaland should have a forward-looking discussion with Borussia Dortmund regarding their future, Kicker writes.
The Norway international’s contract includes a release clause which is expected to be triggered this summer, while Dortmund hope he stays beyond that. With many of the biggest clubs in the world hoping to sign the forward, there will be a discussion of what happens next in the coming weeks – although it may take longer for a final decision. be taken.
– Sergio Aguero will announce his retirement at a press conference on Wednesday, December 15, reveals Journal Sportif and other outlets. The Argentinian was forced to stop in a game against Alaves due to dizziness and will now have to retire as a player due to heart disease.
– Chicago fire announced advancing Ignacio Aliseda is leaving to join the Swiss Super League team FC Lugano and will do so when the European transfer window opens on January 1. The Argentinian joined the Fire in February 2020 and made 43 appearances in two seasons. His departure will free up a designated player place.
– Contract negotiations between AC Milan and Alessio romagnoli are progressing positively, with the club offering € 3.5million per season, Calciomercato reports. Further meetings are scheduled with defender’s agent Mino Raiola, while the 26-year-old who remains could change the club’s plans when it comes to bringing in other center-backs.
– Zenit St. Petersburg donated Sardar azmoun a contract extension in an effort to avoid losing him as a free agent when his current contract ends in the summer, tweets Nicolo schira, but the 26-year-old has drawn attention elsewhere. Lyon have been in advanced talks since October and have offered the Iran international a four-year contract, while Bayer Leverkusen are also showing interest.