The results of the night in the NBA
Kings @ Mavericks : 99-105
Trail Blazers @ Hornets : 113-125
Jazz @ Bucks: 107-95
Pistons @ Net : 91-117
Rockets @ Lakers : 85-95
Melo, the resurrection
Carmelo Anthony continues to be a valuable asset to the Lakers off the bench. Admittedly, the opponent of the day was only Houston, but Melo was amazing Sunday and made us forget that he had 19 years in the NBA in the canes. With 23 points, 5 outside baskets, but also and above all 4 blocks (!), Personal best, and two interceptions.
His block on Jalen green, who could be her son, is quite surreal.
Melo denied Jalen Green at the rim 🚫 pic.twitter.com/NPTE4nBJtQ
– SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 1, 2021
In this match, another guy with a few kilometers on the clock, a certain Lebron james, showed that it still had some in the engine. The King has scored « only » 15 points, but few players on the verge of turning 37 are capable of slamming a dunk like this …
JAMES. OH WOW. 😤 pic.twitter.com/n3X3ZQwZlD
– NBA TV (@NBATV) November 1, 2021
– LeBron is also so strong that he has managed to master time travel. Here’s LeBron watching … LeBron playing an NBA game.
Lebron is so good he is Playing and watching the game at the same time 😧 pic.twitter.com/1CEhfUr4Ri
– The Pettiest Laker Fan 🤫 (@ThePettiestLA) November 1, 2021
This is the 5th victory in 6 games for the Lakers, who are starting to find a little cruising speed.
Doncic, the logo shoot that kills
– You see those famous « logo shots » of Damian lillard Where Stephen curry ? That of Luka Doncic (23 pts, 10 pds, 8 rebounds) to break the Kings comeback tonight is one of the most sumptuous. Nothing hazardous. Just a sublime jump shot at the very end of possession while his team was squandering their lead.
LUKA FROM THE LOGO 🔥 pic.twitter.com/Hfe2l9IiO1
– NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) October 31, 2021
– Frank Ntilikina stood out from the bench in this match. The Frenchman was entitled to 21 minutes and used them very well, especially in attack. Ntilikina scored 12 points at 4/6 including 2/2 at 3 points, with 3 rebounds, 2 assists, one interception and no loss of ball. Way to go!
Milwaukee tinkers and struggles
– The Jazz handled the back to back much better than the Bucks. After its first loss of the season, Utah immediately rebounded against a struggling Milwaukee team who conceded their third loss in a row. Injuries obviously don’t help and Mike Budenholzer had to compose experimental n five around Giannis Antetokounmpo with his brother Thanasis, Pat Connaughton, Grayson Allen and George Hill.
Donovan mitchell had a warm hand (28 points at 10/18), while Rudy Gobert has been a little less voracious in painting than since the start of the season. The pivot of the Blues still compiled 9 points, 13 rebounds and 4 blocks.
Harden equals Bird, KD ejected
– James harden joined Larry Bird in 7th place in the career triple-double standings with his 59th NBA TD on Sunday against Detroit. Brooklyn walked around and the « Bearded One », whose form is ascending, finished with 18 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds in 29 minutes. Note the good impact of LaMarcus Aldridge off the bench (21 points at 6/7).
59th triple-double for @ JHarden13, tying Larry Bird for 7th all-time!
– NBA (@NBA) November 1, 2021
– Kevin Durant took the expression « to elbows » in a way a little too literal and a little too much in the face of Kelly Olynyk. KD was kicked out on this action.
Kevin Durant has been ejected for this:
– Nets Videos (@SNYNets) November 1, 2021
Lillard again out of order
– Regeneration of 3 points of Damian lillard didn’t last very long. The Blazers star couldn’t stop Portland from losing to Charlotte and, despite having 12 assists, signed an ugly 2/14 behind the arc.
Portland seemed in control of this game at half-time, before LaMelo Ball (27 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists), Miles bridges (19 pts, 9 pds, career assist record) and Kelly Oubre Jr (26 pts, 7 rbds, 5 pds) do not get angry.