Since the start of the season, the Stade Pierre Mauroy has been a hostile environment both for its visitors and for the players it houses. Often decried, his lawn remains last in the ranking of lawns in Ligue 1 Uber Eats.
If the 22nd day of Ligue 1 gave its verdict on the accounting plan, it also made it possible to update the classification of the lawns. With an average of 19.30, Paris Saint-Germain and the Parc des Princes retain the lead after 11 games played on home soil. Stade de la Mosson in Montpellier (18.84 in 12 games) and Orange Vélodrome (18.11 in 11 games) make up the podium. Although poorly ranked, LOSC and its enclosure, the Pierre Mauroy Stadium, remain the only red lantern in this ranking with an average of 12.06 after 10 games played. An average much lower than that of its direct competitors. Nevertheless, there is hope. Efforts have recently been made to change the Dogues lawn and a marked improvement should be noted. Only one match was played on this new green rectangle which could allow us to achieve a real comeback in the weeks to come.
Ranking of lawns in Ligue 1 after 22 days
1. Paris Saint-Germain / Parc des Princes: 19.3
2. Montpellier Hérault SC / Stade de la Mosson: 18.84
3. Olympique de Marseille / Orange Velodrome 18.11
4. ESTAC Troyes / Aube Stadium: 17.98
5. Stade Brestois / Stade Francis Le Blé: 17.96
15. Clermont Foot 63 / Gabriel Montpied Stadium: 16.60
16. OGC Nice / Allianz Riviera: 16.19
17. Olympique Lyonnais Groupama Stadium: 16.09
18. FC Metz / Saint Symphorien Municipal Stadium: 15.31
19. FC Girondins de Bordeaux / Matmut Atlantic: 15.13
20. LOSC Lille / Pierre Mauroy Stadium: 12.06