Liverpool have Juventus’ Dybala on the radar for January deal
The summer transfer window was unlike any other. Check out all the major offers and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Dybala on Liverpool radar
Liverpool are interested in signing the Juventus forward Paulo dybala on a free transfer, according to Calciomercato.
The 28-year-old is out of contract with the Old Lady at the end of the season, with the Reds saying they are interested if he has to leave for free.
The Serie A club have been silent on the deal, with some reports claiming they already have an agreement in principle on a new deal that only needs a pen and an official announcement.
Speaking about the status of his contract, Dybala told DAZN: “At the moment the club have other things to work out, so we can wait, what happens now is more important than my contract. «
Journalist Fabrice Romano claimed that an agreement had been reached on a new deal, which will extend the striker’s stay with the Bianconeri by five years.
Dybala spent six years at Juventus, coming from Parma in 2015 for a valuation of £ 36million. He has since scored 108 goals with 46 assists in 269 competitive appearances for the club, winning 12 trophies for Juve.
Despite an apparent deal made between the two sides, an announcement has yet to be made on the renewal, with the player able to negotiate a pre-contract outside of Italy from January 1.
– FC 100: Where do Ronaldo and Mbappe rank among the attackers?
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– Barcelona reach decisive week on winger’s contract renewal Ousmane Dembele, with Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United all interested in a move. The 24-year-old’s current deal expires at the end of the season, with the Catalan club issuing an ultimatum on a new contract reaching its final days, Mundo Deportivo report. He would be asked to decide on a final deal or whether to play elsewhere.
– Real Madrid have identified the midfielder Lovro majer as successor to Luka Modric in their central ranks. According to El Nacional, the Stade Rennais player is the top priority, with the Ligue 1 team valuing him at € 35m.
– Atalanta have a tentative deal for the Sassuolo winger Jeremiah Boga, reports the journalist Nicolo schira. The contract runs until 2026, although an agreement has yet to be reached between the clubs on the transfer. The reporter claims Sassuolo values the player at € 20million and does not want other players included in the deal.
– Juventus seek a change of midfield Arthur loaned in January, says Gazzetta dello Sport. The 25-year-old has struggled since arriving in Italy from Barcelona, with the club looking to move him on due to his high salary relative to his playing time.
– Newcastle prepare a shot for the Stoke City striker Tyrese Campbell in January, says The Sun. The 21-year-old has impressed in the league, with new boss Eddie Howe set to match the £ 20million valuation set by the Potters in a bid to avoid relegation.