Throughout this Free Agency NBA 2023, we will update this Live daily. You will find there all the trades, signatures and rumors of this offseason. An off-season which promises to be busy and which has already started well with the files Bradley Beal, Chris Paul or James Harden.
The biggest moves and most important hallway noises of this NBA Free Agency will contain a link to the full news.
As a reminder, teams are only supposed to chat with players from July 1 at 00:00. And the agreements are only verbal until the end of the moratorium (July 6 at 6:01 p.m.), the date from which they can be signed.
We also offer a team-by-team point, which we will update throughout the FA:
The Big Guide to Free Agency NBA 2023, Team by Team
- According to Shams Charania, the Miami Heat could target James Harden.
- Russell Westbrook is not 100% sure of returning to the Clippers. He plans to take his time to consider his options.
- Los Angeles Lakers target Brook Lopez after letting Mo Bamba and Malik Beasley go.
- Jordan Clarkson activates its option with the Jazz. But the trend would be for a departure via an extension signing and a trade.
- Harrison Barnes extends to the Kings for 54 million over three years!
- The saga James Harden continues: the bearded man has activated his player option but has requested his trade. One of the weirdest careers in history could go to the Clippers or the Knicks according to Wojnarowski.
- This one, we didn’t see it coming: Kyrie Irving will chat with the Phoenix Suns. Nothing concrete yet, but still…
- mike james would be of great interest to the Phoenix Suns. Who would allow Kevin Durant to play with his buddy?
- The Indiana Pacers are hot on Max Strus.
- Eric Gordon is dropped by the Clippers, a move that saves the franchise nearly $110 million in luxury tax…
- Bruce Brown interests the Lakers.
- The Chicago Bulls extend Nikola Vucevic for 3 years and 60 million dollars.
- The Kings would be hot on Kyle Kuzma.
- Damian Lillard met with his GM but did not demand a transfer. For the moment ?
- Kyle Lowry does not arouse the desire to trade. The Miami Heat might cut him due to his big salary.
- The Houston Rockets look set to bet big on recruiting Fred VanVleet.
- Derrick Rosenot retained by the Knicks, interests three teams.
- John Collins sent to the Utah Jazz, which leaves almost nothing in return. ATL obviously wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible…
- Wolves extend Naz Reid and do a good job.
- Chris Paul sent to the Warriors, Jordan Poole comes to the Wizards!
- Boston Celtics send Marcus Smart in Memphis and recover Kristaps Porzingis !
- Bradley Beal is sent to the Phoenix Suns against Chris Paul And Landry Shameyou.