LeBron James is still as dashing as ever, what could be more logical for a 27-year-old guy
A pretty incredible NBA Top 10 this morning, unless you’re a Washington Wizards fan. We are told in the headset that Washington Wizards fans do not exist, so you should find this NBA Top 10 incredible, the consta is relentless, relentless like LeBron James by the way.
- Aaron Gordon participated in one of the greatest Slam Dunk Contest in history but Cade Cunningham has absolutely nothing to shake.
- Klay Thompson is a wonderful defender, Klay Thompson is a legendary sniper, but Klay Thompson is also an outstanding passer.
- This time Alperen Sengun did not need to kiss the ball before going to posterize all of Austria.
- LeBron James still as dashing, at the same time what could be more logical for a 27-year-old guy.
- We talk a lot about Jalen Green, Kevin Porter Jr. or Alperen Sengun, you will quickly get to know Josh Christopher.
- Luke Kennard’s late game is to be shown in all basketball schools, except in Washington of course.
- Two-footed call, one-handed tomar, Jonathan Kuminga is a MONSTER.
- Miles Bridges and LaMelo Ball are really two big kids and we love it.
- Doug McDermott on the poster is a bit like Rudy Gobert was No. 2 in the Top 10 thanks to a 3-point stepback.
- Luke Kennard Volume 2, even the commentary girl died laughing.