– [Top 50] # 47: Nick Chubb, the man of renewal
Joe Burrow ready from game one
Joe Burrow (QB) announced a few weeks ago that he was doing everything to be ready for the start of the season. His goal: to be on the ground in week 1 to face the Vikings. According to his surgeon, Dr. Neal ElAttrache, this should be the case. Asked by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, he gave some reassuring news about the Bengals quarterback.
“He’s on the right track to start the season. He does all the work. He worked very hard and was an incredibly mature person in his rehabilitation. He is focused and it is pleasant to work with him. «
Dr. ElAttrache is working with the medical staff in Cincinnati to make sure everything is going well for Burrow.
“We just tested with high tech video and biomechanical assessment, and he was ahead of what we expected and well in the return to performance phase of his recovery. With him already playing this way, all is well for the start of the season. «
Joe Burrow should still miss the preseason, but his goal is not there. The Bengals will need him to hope to perform in such a tough division. But as good as it is, it still lacks an offensive line, and the 2020 draft top pick also has to pray to stay in one piece.
No mandatory minicamp for the Eagles
Lightweight program on the Philadelphia side. According to ESPN, the Eagles have changed the schedule for the offseason after a discussion between managers and veteran players. The mandatory minicamp in June goes by the wayside. And during the spring sessions, there will be no 7-on-7 or full-team drills.
It is therefore in the heart of summer, during training camp, that the serious things should begin.
Morgan Moses cleared to seek new team
Washington added a lot of depth on the offensive line during the offseason. According to NFL Media, Morgan moses, the starting right tackle last season, would pay the price. The team would have allowed the veteran to search for a drop-off point.
If a team gets Moses back, that will free up the $ 7.75 million in payroll for Washington. But executives could also decide to cut it, which would leave $ 1.9 million in dead money in the salary cap.
– ESPN said the Jaguars and Eagles made a trade yesterday. Jacksonville sent Josiah Scott (CB) in Philadelphia, in exchange for Jameson Houston (CB) and a pick of the 6th round of the 2023 draft.
– The Eagles announced the signing of Casey Tucker (OT).
– The Panthers have announced they have signed Julian Stanford (LB).
– A very active day in Denver. The Broncos have signed Damion Willis (WR), and re-signed the restricted free agents Trey Marshall (S) and Tim Patrick (WR). They also cut DaeSean Hamilton (WR), as expected after his injury earlier this week, and as they did for Ja’Wuan James (OT). (NFL Media, 9News)
– Movement in New York. Giants have recovered, according to NFL Media and FOX Sports Ryquell Armstead (RB) on the Jaguars waiver. At the same time, they parted ways Joe Webb (QB / WR).
– The Chargers have announced that they have recovered Austin Proehl (WR) on the 49ers waiver.
– Washington announced that it had signed Chris Miller (S) from the Cardinals waiver.
– The Cowboys have officially placed William Sweet (OT) on the waiver.
– The Saints have placed Alex Hoffman (L) on the list of retired players.
– According to ESPN, the Cowboys will receive Brett Hundley (QB) for an interview.
– Wearer of the 48 during his rookie season, Patrick queen will also change number. The Ravens linebacker announced on Twitter that he will now wear the number 6.
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Wednesday Newsletter.