Kamara, Cavani, Dubois: The 7 mercato info that you missed on Thursday
OL may not retain Dubois
According to information from The Team, Olympique Lyonnais would like to bet on Malo Gusto as right-back in the future. Thus, Léo Dubois, under contract with OL until June 2024, would not be retained in the event of a good offer next summer, specifies the daily. For his part, the former Nantes resident would not rule out the idea of living an experience abroad.
- Our opinion : Four years after winning him free, OL could make a nice capital gain by selling the French international right-back (13 caps).
The 6 mercato info that you missed on Wednesday
YESTERDAY AT 6:11 PM
Kamara interested in Dortmund
According to Picture, Borussia Dortmund would be interested in Boubacar Kamara. The 22-year-old Marseille native will be out of contract next June. Thus, the BvB would appreciate his profile but also his status as a free player. In recent weeks, the Italian press has also mentioned an interest from Roma.
- Our opinion : Barring a huge surprise, Boubacar Kamara will leave his training club this summer. A big sporting and financial loss for OM.
Cavani would like to stay in Europe
Where will Edinson Cavani, at the end of his contract in June 2022 with Manchester United, play next season? According to information from Guardian, the 35-year-old Uruguayan international striker would like to continue his career in Europe. During the winter transfer window, his name was associated with FC Barcelona, which ultimately preferred to bet on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Our opinion : Despite his age, Edinson Cavani could still render loyal service to a major European club.
Why is Rangnick’s MU struggling so much?
Botman close to AC Milan
For The Gazzetta dello Sport, it’s almost done: Sven Botman will defend AC Milan next season. The club and the player would have agreed to a paid contract of up to 3.5 million euros per year. Newcastle, which had offered some 35 million euros to LOSC during the winter transfer window, would therefore definitely be on the sidelines.
- Our opinion : A year after Mike Maignan, AC Milan would make a very good deal by hiring the Lille resident Sven Botman.
Populist and popular: why Rome unites with Mourinho
Dante extends with Nice
In a statement released on Thursday, OGC Nice announced that they have extended Dante’s contract for another season. The 38-year-old Brazilian defender, who arrived at the Aiglons in 2016, is now linked to the Gym until June 2023.
- Our opinion : Indisputable holder this season under the orders of Christophe Galtier, Dante, victim of a serious knee injury in the fall of 2020, deserves to continue the adventure with Nice.
Isco to Seville?
At the end of his contract with Real Madrid next June, Isco (29) could stay in La Liga. According to information from the Spanish daily Sport, the former Malaga player, who arrived at the Merengue in 2013, would have given his agreement in principle to join Sevilla FC. The Spanish international attacking midfielder would be ready to lower his salary to continue his career with the Andalusian club.
- Our opinion : Isco still has good years ahead of him and Sevilla could allow him to express his talent more frequently (note: 11 La Liga matches including 3 starts this season).
Grenier is officially a Mallorca player
After France and Italy, Clément Grenier, the former midfielder of Olympique Lyonnais, where he was trained, will discover a third European championship: that of Spain. As expected for several days, the 31-year-old player, with 5 selections for the France team, has officially committed to Majorca, current 16th in La Liga. Arrived free, the one who has not played for 10 months and his departure from Rennes is committed until the end of the season, with an additional year as an option.
- Our opinion : The perfect opportunity for the Gone to finally relaunch, after complicated months.
The 8 transfer window information that you missed on Tuesday
03/01/2022 At 15:44
The 5 mercato info that you missed on Monday
02/28/2022 At 6:21 PM