Like every morning, find the Top 10 of the day concocted by the NBA. The most beautiful actions of the night with us in the comments to add some pep to the images. Are we hot? Let’s go!
- Jordan Poole is a smart kid. I don’t care about the basket before I hit the spin move and the reverse lay-up. More Jordan than Poule this boy.
- We are informed in the headset that Ish Wainright lost an ankle on the floor. Bryn Forbes is in charge.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. was too hot last night and this buzzer beater is just a preview of the show.
- The Grizzlies locked down the Heat and Steven Adams said « not in my house » to Jimmy Butler.
- Dillon Brooks who gives his body to science before serving Desmond Bane on a platter. The hustle is at least as fun as the dunk.
- We still stay in South Beach with Caleb Martin who avenges his friend Jimmy Buckets by going to put Steven Adams in the photo.
- Stephen Curry who plants the logo: we reserve a place for him every day or how is it going?
- Jeff Green is a brave man but you don’t go up when Derrick Jones Jr. is already in the air, otherwise you risk a lot.
- James Bouknight never saw the field and he was adopted in less than two minutes by the commentator of the Hornets. This sick putback!
- JT Thor still hadn’t scored a single basket in the NBA. A huge tomar on Dédé Drummond’s head for a first, it’s still stylish.
So that’s it for today, but we’ll see you soon for a new NBA Top 10. Dunk, big shots, cons, you have plenty to keep you going until tomorrow. We ? We did the tour so we will stretch a shot and move on. See you soon ? See you soon !