The info thread:
– After the coronation of Onuachu, Noa Lang was very disappointed. Above all, he did not fail to talk about his future: « Chances are these will be my last months in Bruges. » Words that did not shock Vincent Mannaert. « If you have ambitions, it’s normal to want to play big competitions. We’re not going to rush things. Noa talked about months, so he’s very focused on the rest of the championship. » His price is estimated at 25 million euros on Transfermarkt.
– Unwanted people are still present in Anderlecht. But some of them shouldn’t be making old bones at RSCA anymore. A quick overview here!
– Dewaele arrived at Standard this Wednesday. It comes to compensate for the departure of Fai at CAN and that of Siquet for Germany. Here is his portrait.
– Charleroi is often weakened after its winter mercatos. And Nicholson’s departure could confirm this trend. More info here.
– This Wednesday CR7 gave an interview to our colleagues from Sky Sports. And it doesn’t go by the back of the spoon. « I don’t want to be here to be in sixth, seventh, or fifth place. I’m here to try to win, to be competitive. I think we are in the race, but we are not yet at our best. We have a long way to go to improve and I think if we change our mindset we can achieve great things. » A hell of a pressure that makes a lot of reaction across the Channel. Especially since the legendary Portuguese has already been announced in several other clubs this winter.
– Rüdiger is he living his last moments at Chelsea? Scorer this Wednesday against Spurs in the semi-final of the Carabao Cup (0-1), the German defender spoke about his level of play. « It’s the best time of my career. I see it as a chapter. And I enjoyed my chapter at Chelsea so much. » A statement that makes a lot of talk in England because the 28-year-old defender is at the end of his contract and highly coveted by Real Madrid.
– Bad news for Sambi Lokonga at Arsenal. While he’s been playing less lately, there are several midfielders associated with the Gunners. This is particularly the case of Gigi wijnaldum who has not adapted too well to his Parisian life. But also Arthur of Juventus. This is what Goal announces in its edition of the day. « Discussions have taken place between Arsenal and Juventus over Arthur, with the Gunners exploring the possibility of signing him on loan until the end of the season. », specifies the media. The Brazilian would come to compensate for the losses of Elneny and Partey at the CAN as well as the departure of Maitland-Niles at Roma.
– Diego Carlos is coveted by Newcastle. The Telegraph announces that the Magpies have made an offer of 45 million euros for the Brazilian Sevilla FC. In Andalusia, the 28-year-old defender has become a centerpiece of Lopetegui. And one of the best full backs in the championship. The Sevillians have refused the offer for the moment and hope that the new rich will pay the release clause of his player estimated at … 80 million!
– Real Sociedad in the ranks of Juan Mata. Arrived in 2014, the 33-year-old attacking midfielder no longer plays for the Red Devils at all. AS announce that the Basque president met the player’s father and his agent last week to discuss a possible transfer. The leaders of San Sebastian also have other targets to strengthen, announces the Spanish media.
– Thunderclap to Juve! Cesar Luis Merlo, reporter for TyC Sports claims that Paulo dybala does not wish to extend to Juve. « La Joya would have changed her mind and would no longer wish to extend her contract with the Bianconeri after they modified certain conditions in his contract », he announces. A small bomb that could upset the workforce of the Old Lady. The 28-year-old Argentina international’s contract ends at the end of the season.
– Loftus-Cheek is courted by Juventus Turin according to Sky Sports. Objective: replace Arthur who is coveted by Arsenal (see above). Chelsea player plays little under Tuchel. He has only played 694 minutes since the start of the season in the league. That is 33% of the possible playing time. Not enough to the taste of the 26-year-old midfielder estimated at 20 million euros.
– Towards a departure from Amiri? Very little used this season by Leverkusen, the German international (5 caps) is courted by Genoa according to Kicker. Gianluca Di Marzio even believes that the attacking midfielder, as brilliant as it is inconsistent, will soon undergo his medical examination. Information denied by Kicker, who asserts, however, that « negotiations are in progress« and the outcome of the transfer is « completely open« . – The Team announces that Alvaro Gonzalez (OM) is pushed towards the exit by Jorge Sampaoli. « The Spanish defender is having a hard time in Marseille, having given of himself for the club and extended last May. » Several clubs have shown interest including Valencia. – Diego godin leaves Italy and Cagliari. Destination Atletico Mineiro for the former lieutenant of Diego Simeone at Atletico Madrid. He signed until 2022 in Brazil with the possibility of extending for an additional season.