Joel Embiid receives the Celtics at 1:30 a.m., it promises a monstrous duel
Because the NBA never stops, we continue on the same momentum and we prepare to experience another crazy night from 1:30 am. A historic confrontation, winning streaks to extend as well as a remake of the Western Conference Final, the evening promises to be busy! Go hop, we send the program!
# THE PROGRAM FOR TUESDAY 15 FEBRUARY
- 1:30 am: Sixers – Celtics (live on BeIn Sports 1)
- 1h30: Hawks – Riders
- 1h30: Heat – Mavs
- 2 a.m.: Bucks – Pacers (live on BeIn Sports 4)
- 2 a.m.: Wolves-Hornets
- 2 a.m.: Pelicans – Grizzlies
- 4 a.m.: Suns – Clippers
# THE MATCH OF THE NIGHT, FINALLY ACCORDING TO US
Celtics-Sixers (1h30): It is a true poster of the Eastern Conference, this match is the opposition of two historical rivals of the Atlantic Division. On the one hand the Celtics, who started the season badly but who have just won 9 of their last 10 games. One of the best defenses since the new year, led by a Tatum-Brown duo on fire and which has just added Derrick White and Daniel Theis to its workforce. On the other, the Sixers of Joel Embiid, MVP candidate and completely unstoppable for two months. If James Harden was expected tonight against the Celtics, the former MVP will finally make his debut after the cut of the All-Star Game. This season, the two teams have played each other 3 times and Philadelphia has won twice. If the Celtics want to get back to 2-2, they’re going to have to put out a big game, much to our delight.
# TO MONITOR ALSO
- Style opposition between Atlanta and Cleveland: one of the best attacks against one of the best defenses.
- Luka Doncic will want to forget the painful loss against the Clippers and it will be on the side of Miami. Not the best place for reassurance.
- The Grizzlies will try to get a little closer to the Warriors by hitting the Pelicans who can recover the tenth spot in the event of a victory. When you remember their start to the season, it seems quite incredible.
- After a pretty grim loss against the Blazers, the Bucks must recover against the decimated Pacers. Tyrese Haliburton will be in uniform, it’s not said for Giannis.
- Faced with the “defense” of the Hornets, Karl-Anthony Towns could slam a big fat 30/10/5.
- Remake of the 2021 Western Conference Final between the Suns and the Clippers, but the outcome still seems fairly certain.
Now that you know what you’re doing tonight, we’re already activating our alarm clock for 1:30 a.m. and we’re going to buy some coffee. The night promises to be busy!