Jimmy Butler had fun with the Magic
NBA night is over, so it’s time to kick off your day. And to start it well? Nothing beats a good little summary, with all the info and a good coffee!
# OVERNIGHT NBA RESULTS
- Pacers-Bucks: 131-141 (stats)
- Wolves-Grizzlies: 111-100 (stats)
- Thunder–Cavs: 112-100 (stats)
- Heat – Magic: 110-105 (stats)
- Warriors-Raptors: 129-117 (stats)
# WHAT TO REMEMBER FROM THE NIGHT
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wasn’t very accurate on the throw line, but Giannis smashed the Pacers.
- Ja Morant sent in a triple-double, but it wasn’t enough to prevent the Grizzlies from losing a fifth straight game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander smoked the Cavaliers: 35 points for the Thunder point guard… we know one who wants to play the All-Star Game.
- Jimmy Butler and the Heat won the Florida Derby, Miami’s third straight win!
- The Warriors were able to count on gala Splash Brothers to put out the Raptors in San Francisco.
- Toronto has no right to happiness: OG Anunoby’s wrist injury, exams are in progress.
# THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT IN THE NBA
— TrashTalk (@TrashTalk_fr) January 28, 2023
# BEST PICK OF THE NIGHT IN TTFL: SHAI GILGEOUS-ALEXANDER
Best picks in #TTFL tonight :
– Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 64 pts
–Stephen Curry: 62 pts
– Giannis Antetokounmpo: 55 pts#NBA pic.twitter.com/lo3sugwVT5
— TrashTalk Fantasy Lab (@TTFLab) January 28, 2023
# NBA RANKINGS
# NEXT NIGHT’S NBA MATCHES
- 9 p.m.: Sixers – Nuggets
- 11:30 p.m.: Nets – Knicks
- 1am: Pistons – Knicks
- 1am: Magic-Bulls
- 1h30: Hawks – Clippers
- 2 a.m.: Wolves-Kings
- 2 a.m.: Pelicans – Wizards
- 2 a.m.: Spurs-Suns
- 2:30 am: Celtics – Lakers
- 3 a.m.: Jazz – Mavericks
- 4 a.m.: Blazers – Raptors