Jalen Green already has his head in the circle
Come on, it’s time to have a bowl of
chocapic honey pops, a little coffee orange juice but above all a good dose of highlights to accompany it all. Place in the Top 10 of the best actions of the last night in the NBA.
- We start quietly with Jalen Brunson, who lays the first foundations to put Madison Square Garden in the pocket.
- We’re staying at Madison Square Garden, where a rose named Derrick bloomed.
- No doubt, Kenyon Martin Jr. is indeed the son of his father.
- Facing the Knicks, Tyrese Haliburton is so in his garden that he drops alley-oop passes against the board for his friends.
- Adams and Morant, it doesn’t change, it’s still just as spectacular.
- It’s barely pre-season but Jalen Green already has his head in the circle.
- Jeff Green wanted to posterize Andre Drummond, it went wrong for him.
- Been to Jamaree Bouyea?
- A little salsa lesson with Kevin Porter Jr., anyone?
- We started in New York, we end in New York with Obi Toppin who thinks he is in Rucker Park.