Ja Morant ends his coast-to-coast with a 360
Only four games last night but the Rockets and Grizzlies were playing. Do we make you a drawing? No need.
- We should not forget that Devin Booker is also a fantastic athlete. Road to the Slam Dunk Contest, or not.
- After Duncan Robinson, Miami has just taken us out… Orlando Robinson from the oven. In both cases it’s the same, it’s Jimmy Butler who treats.
- Jazz is Barça 2008, it’s Brazil 2002.
- In this action? Everything is together. Almost clutch in attack, clutch in defense, hang time in attack, hang time in defense.
- Little by little, the planes of Houston are starting to realize that they have a Baby Jokic as their pivot.
- For once, the Jalen Green plane didn’t need anyone to smack that firecracker.
- Here is a Spanish tomahawk, we will notice the defensive ease of Bobby Portis who does not want any problems.
- The kind of action that especially reminds us that Josh Okogie is still in the NBA.
- For once, the Kevin Porter Jr. plane didn’t need anyone to smack that firecracker.
- But WHEN did Ja Morant decide to end his coast-to-coast with a… 360?!?!?!