Internship Offer: Sponsorship and Partnerships Assistant – OC SPORT
Title: Sponsorship and Partnerships Assistant (Internship)
Referents: Sponsoring and Partnerships Manager
Duration: 6 months (January-June, July-December)
As part of his missions, our future Sponsoring and Partnerships Assistant will be required to work on the entire portfolio of the sailing division including:
• Offshore racing events: La Solitaire du Figaro, The Transat CIC, La Route du Rhum-Destination Guadeloupe, Le Tour du Monde Ultim 32/23, La Transat en double Concarneau Saint-Barthélemy
• The activities of the offshore racing team “Le Hub By Oc Sport”: designed as an international center of excellence, this structure provides teams and professional sailors with a turnkey offer for sporting performance (technical, infrastructural aspect). , marketing, sales, communication and logistics).
• The “Grand Large” business club, a BtoB network with the ambition of bringing together ocean sailing enthusiasts
• Assist the Sponsoring Manager and the Servicing Manager in the management of customer accounts
• Help and assist the team in the preparation of sponsorship offers and efficient and professional commercial files
• Assist the team in servicing partners upstream and during events
• Build synthesis and analysis reports of partnerships on the event
• Manage the update of tools used by the team
• Market watch and analysis
This list is not exhaustive and you may need to perform other tasks.
You are a marketing student at Bac + 3 level or above, Business School type, or university equivalent and are looking for an internship in sports marketing / sports events:
• Strong thinking and analytical skills
• Affinity and knowledge of the sports field and the sports marketing industry, in particular the nautical industry
• Creativity, desire to learn and work in the areas of partnership, marketing and sales
• Excellent organizational qualities
• Ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively, and fluently in French and English
• Good responsiveness in the field
• Interest in and mastery of computer tools (Word, Excel, PPT, Keynote, Photoshop, etc.)
• Curiosity, ability to learn and adapt
• Proactive and flexible approach to problem solving
• Taste for human relations and sense of customer service
• License B is essential for this mission
OC Sport Pen Duick takes its training and development role very seriously and values the skills and abilities of its trainees.
Type of internship: Agreed internship – full-time (no work-study program possible for this internship)
Hours: 9.00 – 18.00 based in Lorient 5 days a week
Gratuity: 3.9 € / Hour (Base 7 Hours / day)
Travel: As part of travel to events, all travel, accommodation and meals will be covered.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
INTRODUCING OC SPORT PEN DUICK
OC SPORT is an international marketing and sports events group specializing in professional sailing and outdoor sports (cycling, running and trail running).
Today present in Switzerland and France, and with 30 employees, our teams operate across the entire value chain of events and sports marketing in a structured calendar of 20 events with 200 days of competitions in 12 countries on 4 continents.
OC SPORT Pen Duick is the French subsidiary of the OC SPORT group in charge of offshore racing events. Created to manage the sports campaigns of Eric Tabarly, on the one hand, and Dame Ellen Macarthur on the other, emblematic figures of international sport, the group faithfully perpetuates the spirit and values that animated its founding pioneers: living and sharing unique experiences with the public, athletes and partners.
Historically involved in ocean racing, the group has developed unique expertise in professional sailing by relying on dual expertise in team management (Vendée Globe projects, Volvo Ocean Race) and the organization of races. the most prestigious (Route du Rhum-Destination Guadeloupe, The Transat CIC, Le Tour du Monde Ultim 32/23, La Solitaire du Figaro, Transat in Double Concarneau Saint-Barthélemy…).