Griezmann, behind the scenes of a comeback …
In today’s edition, Mundo Deportivo looks back on the details of Antoine Griezmann’s return to Atlético de Madrid. As a reminder, the French international has been loaned by Barça for one season, with another optional. Once those two years have passed, the Madrid club will have to pay 40 million euros if they wish to keep him. But beware, this option will become mandatory if the 2018 world champion plays 50% of the matches.
- Our opinion : Even if it is officially a loan, it is very likely that Griezmann will be permanently transferred to Atlético. What to achieve big savings for Barça.
A surprise guest ready to deprive Pérez of his dream of a Mbappé – Haaland duo?
YESTERDAY At 1:08 PM
« One of the biggest flops in the history of the transfer window », Griezmann at Barça: it had to stop
… that its president did not expect
Asked by the Cadena Ser, Enrique Cerezo, president of Atlético de Madrid, returned to the unlikely comeback of the French international. « It’s a three-stripe hit and we were lucky to have Griezmann for the next two years (…) We weren’t counting on Griezmann, but neither did we know Saúl was going to leave.« , he confided.
- Our opinion : Obviously, the return of Griezmann was even a surprise for Atlético. Decidedly, anything is really possible on the last day of the transfer window.
What signing bonus for Boateng?
According to information from Progress, Jérôme Boateng, who joined OL on the last day of the transfer window, received a signing bonus of less than two million euros. It should be between 1 and 1.5 million, according to the daily. As a reminder, the former defender of Bayern Munich was free from any contract.
- Our opinion : Between a declining salary and a « reasonable » signing bonus, the Boateng operation was perfectly managed by OL.
Mustafi joins Levante
Free since the end of his contract at Schalke 04, Shkodran Mustafi has found a new team. The former Arsenal defender has officially signed a two-year contract at Levante, who are currently in 13th place in La Liga after three matchdays.
- Our opinion : Mustafi will try to relaunch itself, and thus bring all its experience to Levante. The blow can be attempted.
La Salernitana grows for Ribéry
Franck Ribéry is very seriously approaching the Salernitana. Despite interest from Hellas Verona, the former French international would have a good offer from the promoted, and he would be like that « very tempted » according to Sky Italia. New contacts took place this Friday between the parties, who are discussing more than ever this possible transfer.
- Our opinion : Even if Ribéry would certainly have hoped for a team playing the first places in Italy, a rebound at Salernitana seems to be seriously tempting him.
Mbappé and many others: the terrifying typical teams of free players next summer
Yesterday at 11:19
Can Camavinga win at Real?
09/01/2021 At 11:54 AM