For a few seasons now, Erling Haaland has been delighting fans of Soccer. The Norwegian genius could soon leave Borussia Dortmund to join a top European club. The former Salzburg has no shortage of suitors, including Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain. The management of his current club, Borussia Dortmund, did not despair of having him extended either. On this subject, and Erling Haaland admitted it in the last hours after his double against Freiburg, the Marsupials put pressure on him to reveal his plans for the future..
It is therefore time for reflection for the 21-year-old player. And his future choice will have to be carefully considered. Like all football stars, Haaland is very popular on his social networks. He has more than 14 million followers on Instagram. The latter did not fail to comment on one of his latest stories.
Haaland takes up Arabic
Erling Haaland is very often talked about for some of his reactions, considered unusual by the fans. His friendship with Mahmoud Dahoud, another Borussia Dortmund player, seems to inspire him, especially regarding the Arabic language. In the past few hours, Haaland posted a story in which he can be seen saying: « Finito, al-Hamdulilah ». See instead:
The Web comments
Such an outing from Erling Haaland quickly got the web talking.
Internet users had a lot of fun with the situation. We could see in particular as comments on Twitter :
- « ptdrrr I thought it was a montage, it’s not I’m going to see his story and he really put that »
- « A Norwegian Muslim in a German club who speaks Spanish »
- « Afterwards, if he is Muslim, it is his right. Each has his own beliefs »
- « He’s going to do a Mohamed Ali, he’s going to be boycotted by all his meskine sponsors »
- « I don’t think he’s Muslim, he just makes fun of speaking other languages. Islam doesn’t have a monopoly on Arabic. This guy is a genius, he wants to be good everywhere »
- « I think this post is a signal for Spanish football and Doha »
The next few weeks should tell more about the Norwegian’s future club.
His future should notably depend on that of Kylian Mbappé. The two players are in the sights of Real Madrid, but would not be very keen on the idea of playing together. The goal is to become the number 1 of a very big club. PSG could return to the charge concerning Haaland if Mbappé were to slip away to Real Madrid. A game of musical chairs that will keep us on our toes next summer. In the meantime, Borussia Dortmund fans will have to make the most of their star, who will try to bring them a title to finish in style.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED