The January 2022 transfer window has closed, but there are still plenty of rumors floating around about who is going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumors, whereabouts and, of course, closed deals!
TOP STORY: Hazard will resist Real
Eden Hazard has no intention of leaving Real Madrid at the end of the season despite a difficult few years at the Santiago Bernabeu, Sport writes.
The 31-year-old brother has revealed that Hazard, who has a contract with Real until 2024, and his family are happy in Madrid and have no intention of leaving before his contract expires.
Speaking to Belgian outlet Het Laatste Nieuews, Hazard’s brother said: “He is fine where he is, his family is fine there. He has a contract until 2024 and I think he will wait until then.
« Maybe he’s playing a little less now and the team is functioning without him, but everyone knows how good he is. »
Hazard joined Los Blancos from Chelsea in 2019 for an initial fee of around £88.5million, but he has started just 10 of his 25 appearances in Spain this season. Despite these challenges, the latest suggests Hazard is ready to stay and prove himself under Carlo Ancelotti.
– ESPN+ Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Clubs across Europe pay particular attention to Julien Celestinewho impressed in Ligue 2 for Rodez, reports Marché du pied. The 24-year-old has Eredivisie sides trailing him as well as Sampdoria, Hellas Verona and Sassuolo in Serie A. The clubs are expected to step up their pursuit to seal a summer move for the star, who has made 21 appearances this season.
– Domenico Criscito is set to backtrack on his proposed transfer to Toronto FC, according to fabrice romano. The 35-year-old defender had agreed a deal which would have seen him immediately join the Reds in Major League Soccer, but hoping to help Genoa in Serie A decided to stay at the club. Toronto are expected to return to the table to complete the deal at the end of the Serie A season.
– Botafogo are looking to finalize a move for the Argentina international Renzo Saraviareveals Ekrem Konour. The Brasileiro Serie A side began talks in January for the 28-year-old defender, and it is reported that he is ready to prioritize a move to the club despite receiving other offers on his home continent. origin, South America. Saravia played for Internacional last season, making 27 appearances.
– A number of Italian teams are watching the Hoffenheim striker Andrej Kramaricwrites Calciomercato. The report says Internazionale, Juventus and AC Milan could all be potential destinations for the 30-year-old striker, with those teams looking to strengthen their line-up ahead of this summer. Kramaric has scored eight goals this season while registering two assists in 26 Bundesliga appearances.
– Paris Saint-Germain are expected to delay contract negotiations with Angel Di Mariaaccording to Nicolas Schira. The Ligue 1 outfit are unsure whether to offer the 34-year-old winger a new contract, although they have the option of activating a clause which would extend his current tenure at Parc des Princes by a year. He has made 24 appearances for PSG this season.