Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook — 3/31/22
The Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook will be published daily Monday through Friday as soon as the morning skates are over.
The notebook includes everything you need to know to set your lineups for the season and daily fantasy: including injuries, thrown lines and pairings, starting goalie ratings, value picks ( DFS) and insights from our DFS Premium Plan.
DFS DFO REPORT
Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be NO DFS REPORTS from DFO on Thursday.
Goes LIVE on YouTube at 5:15 p.m. ET. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and activate the notification bell!
Key Injuries / Lineup Changes
- [MTL] Tyler Pitlick will be back in the lineup after missing two games with an upper body injury.
- [BOS] Anton Blidh will be in the lineup after being held in the last five games.
- [BOS] Marc McLaughlin will make his NHL debut on Thursday.
- [BOS] Josh Brown will make his debut with the Bruins.
- [BOS] Mike Reilly will return to the roster after being a healthy scratch for three games.
- [PIT] Jason Zucker (lower body) will return to the roster after being out since January 17.
- [COL] Nathan MacKinnon (upper body) is expected to return to the Avalanche roster.
- [DAL] Marian Studenic will return to the Stars roster.
- [NYI] Andy Greene (undisclosed) will be a game decision on Thursday.
- [NYI] Adam Pelech (undisclosed) will be a game-time decision.
- [DAL] Esa Lindell (upper body) will be a game-time decision.
- [TOR] Ilya Lyubushkin (chief) will not play on Thursday after being taken out of the game on Tuesday.
- [TOR] Petr Mrazek is expected to miss six weeks with a groin injury.
- [CAR] Jesperi Kotkaniemi (lower body) will miss two to three weeks.
- [BOS] Nick Foligno is on a daily basis with a lower body injury.
- [BOS] Craig Smith (illness) will not play on Thursday.
- [BOS] Connor Clifton will be a healthy scratch on Thursday.
- [BOS] Derek Forbort will be a healthy scratch.
- [DAL] Denis Gurianov will be a healthy scratch on Thursday.
*Subject to change*
⚠️ Game decision
New York Islanders vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
Martin – Cizikas – Bellows
|Voracek – Roslovic – Wool|
Florida Panthers vs. Chicago Blackhawks
Katchouk – R. Johnson – Entwistle
Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Winnipeg Jets
Mikheyev – Tavares – Kerfoot
Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens
Martinook⚠️ – Stepan – Necas
Slavin – DeAngelo
T. Pitlick – Dauphin – Ylonen
Boston Bruins vs. New Jersey Devils
Room – Haula – Pastrnak
Minnesota Wild vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
Greenway – Eriksson Ek – Foligno
Dumoulin – Letang
Colorado Avalanche vs. San Jose Sharks
|Nichushkin – MacKinnon⚠️ – Rantanen|
Nieto – Couture – Chmelevski
Megna – Burns
Calgary Flames vs Los Angeles Kings
Anaheim Ducks vs. Dallas Stars
Lindell⚠️ – Klingberg
Choice of daily value
C – Jack Roslovic (CBJ) – $3,100
F – Artturi Lehkonen (COL) – $2,500
D – Town Heinola (WPG) – $2,500
Highest Optimizer Projections
C – Auston Matthews (TOR) – $9,300
F – Mikko Rantanen (COL) – $6,700
D – Cale Makar (COL) – $7,800
*To see the rest of the DFS Lineup Optimizer projections, sign up for MPO Premium*
5v5 DFS score:
4. CHI1 (+5.84)
*Sign up for MPO Premium to see the rest of our DFS 5v5 scores*