Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook — 3/16/22
The Daily Fantasy Hockey Notebook will be published daily Monday through Friday as soon as the morning skates are over.
The notebook includes everything you need to know to set your lineups for the season and daily fantasy: including injuries, thrown lines and pairings, starting goalie ratings, value picks ( DFS) and insights from our DFS Premium Package.
DFS DFO REPORT
Goes LIVE on YouTube at 5:15 p.m. ET. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and activate the notification bell!
Key Injuries / Lineup Changes
- [MIN] Tyson Jost will make his Wild debut after being traded on Tuesday.
- [CBJ] Gabriel Carlsson will return to the lineup after being a healthy scratch for two games.
- [CBJ] Justin Danforth (lower body) should be back in the lineup after missing two games.
- [CBJ] Jakub Voracek (lower body) should be back in the lineup after not playing on Sunday.
- [CGY] Oliver Kylington (lower body) is expected to return to the lineup after missing two games.
- [BOS] Jack Studnicka has been recalled from the AHL, but it’s unclear if he’ll be in Wednesday’s lineup.
- [OTT] Chris Tierney (upper body) will be a playing time decision after missing his last eight games.
- [NJD] Pavel Zacha (upper body) is doubtful to play on Wednesday.
- [SEA] Mark Giordano will be a healthy scratch as a precaution for the upcoming trade deadline.
*Subject to change*
⚠️ Game decision
Minnesota Wild vs. Boston Bruins
Greenway – Eriksson Ek – Foligno
Hall – Haula – Patrnak
Ottawa Senators vs Columbus Blue Jackets
Tierney⚠️ – Gambrell – Watson
Seattle Kraken vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
Appleton – Gourd – Blackwell
Sheahan – Geek – Donato
Soucy – Oleksiak
Palat – Pointe – Cirelli
Brown – Bellemare – Pear
Calgary Flames vs. New Jersey Devils
White – Severson
Choice of daily value
C – Anthony Cirelli (TBL) – $2,900
F – Craig Smith (BOS) – $3,500
D – Noah Hanifin (CGY) – $3,500
Highest Optimizer Projections
C – Patrice Bergeron (BOS) – $7,500
F – Nikita Kucherov (TBL) – $8,000
D – Victor Hedman (TBL) – $6,800
*To see the rest of the DFS Lineup Optimizer projections, sign up for MPO Premium*
5v5 DFS score:
5. OTT1 (+3.81)
*Sign up for MPO Premium to see the rest of our DFS 5v5 scores*