Cole Anthony does a lot of things when he’s in the air
Send the Top 10! Send the Top 10! A grilled French for dessert but lots of good things on the menu, bon appetit and happy Sunday!
- Tired of making stupid puns with his first name, so we will simply note Naz Reid’s potato on Chimezie Metu.
- We now understand why Isaiah Livers had two votes for the All-Star Game (no).
- In general it’s rather the other way around, but Aaron Gordon who sends Jamal Murray to the alley-oop also matches.
- Oh the VIOLENCE of Miles McBride’s tomar against the Nets! Well no, not even, because Nic Claxton was hanging around.
- Bradley Beal catapulting Daniel Gafford to the stars, that’s one of the reasons why the Wizards’ season is incredible (not at all).
- Jalen Johnson climbed Mount Powell.
- That’s basically the perfect action to sum up Joel Embiid’s game last night against Nikola Jokic.
- Too bad Cole Anthony is not returning to the Slam Dunk Contest this year.
- Patrick Beverley putback too clutch on a missed shot from Anthony Davis in the corner, so that’s the Metavers?
- The poster of the night? It is for… Chimezie Metu, on the very French truffle of Rudy Gobert.