Chelsea Everton prediction: Premier League match analysis, odds and prediction
Chelsea regain their power against Everton
Arrived during last season after being severely fired from PSG, Thomas Tuchel has completely transformed Chelsea. Dropped in the Premier League, the Blues had made a great comeback to grab a place in the Top 4. Then, the Londoners were especially noted on the European scene by winning the Champions League against Manchester City (1-0) . Well started in this new season, Chelsea had quickly taken control of the League before experiencing a blow less well in recent weeks. This drop in speed resulted in the loss of 1st place in the LDC group to the detriment of Juventus, following the draw conceded on the lawn of Zenit St Petersburg (3-3). In the league, Cesar Azpilicueta’s partners recently lost points against Burnley (1-1), Manchester United (1-1) and West Ham (3-2). Last weekend, the Blues confirmed their passage a little more complicated by dominating Leeds with difficulty (3-2) thanks to a double from the penalty spot from Jorginho and a goal from Mount. As often, Antonio Rüdiger was one of the best players of the match causing Jorginho’s decisive penalty.
► 150 € FREE at the house of BetSport
⇒ ⇒ Click here to enjoy ⇐ ⇐
For its part, Everton is not at its best since the Toffees have only won one match in the last 10 days of the Premier League against Arsenal (2-1). Last weekend, Benitez’s men suffered another setback on the lawn of Crystal Palace (3-1). The streak of poor results pushed Everton into 14e position with only 7 points ahead of the first relegation, Burnley. Everton’s terrible dynamic puts Rafael Benitez under pressure. In addition, the Spanish manager has to deal with the absence of his best player, Dominic Calvert-Lewin. His unavailability is detrimental as he is so important on the front of the Toffees attack. On the move, Everton remains on 4 consecutive losses against Wolverhampton (2-1), Manchester City (3-0), Brentford (1-0) and Crystal Palace (3-1). A little less well lately but still winner of 2 of its last 3 Premier League games, Chelsea should regain its effectiveness in both surfaces to clinch a quiet victory against a formation of the Toffees in difficulty far from its bases.
► The bet « Chelsea victory with at least two goals difference » is quoted at 1.63 at ParionsSport Online which offers you your 1er bet refunded 150 €
► Take advantage of 150 € offered at ParionsSport :
– Register by clicking here
– You are entitled to a 1er bet refunded in free bet of 150 €.
– Bet for example your 1er bet of 150 € on this bet to try to win € 245.
– If your bet loses, you receive € 150 in free bets!
– You can use your 150 € to continue betting.
► If you want to test other sports betting sites, other sites allow you to bet on this Chelsea Everton:
– A 1er bet refunded IN CASH of 100 € with PMU Sport
– 100 € direct (Deposit 100 € and Bet with 200 €) with Winamax
– A 1st bet refunded of 100 € with Betclick at the end of the match
– A HUGE & EXCLUDED bonus of € 150 + € 10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with ZEbet by entering the code « SOFOOT10 »
– A HUGE & EXCLUDED bonus of € 150 + € 10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with NetBet, including a 1er bet refunded by 150 €, by entering the code « SOFOOT10 »
– A 1st bet refunded of 120 € with Bwin
– 200 € reimbursed with VBET, sponsor of Monaco
– A 1er bet refunded by 100 € + 50 € ADDITIONAL with France Bet
– An INCREDIBLE bonus of € 250 with Bet barrier
– A 1er bet refunded 150 € with Betway
– A 1st bet refunded of 100 € with PokerStars Sports
These forecasts are given for information only. You will not be able to engage the responsibility of the author as for the results of the matches. The odds are subject to change until the start of the match. “Playing involves risks: debt, dependence … Call 09 74 75 13 13 (call not surcharged). »
Find the detailed Chelsea Everton Prediction with odds comparators, statistics and player predictions on RueDesJoueurs!