– Eagles – Packers (40-33): Jalen Hurts walks on Philadelphia, Aaron Rodgers injured
[podcast] Thanksgiving: the Bills and Cowboys despite their mistakes
Odell Beckham kicked off a plane
Odell Beckham (WR) is expected to spend some time on the plane in the coming days. Apparently we will have to learn to stick to it better. According to FOX Sports 640, the catcher was taken off a plane in Miami on Sunday. Beckham, who was traveling to Los Angeles, was apparently in a state where he had trouble staying awake and refused to put on his seat belt. He then allegedly refused to leave the aircraft. The plane was then evacuated and delayed.
Miami police released a statement confirming this version of events. The good news for the players is that he apparently does not risk prosecution.
The player’s lawyer responded with a statement claiming that Beckham had simply fallen asleep, and agreed to put on his belt when he woke up. Beckham’s lawyer assures that the steward was simply being overzealous in disembarking everyone.
– Season over for Allen Robinson (WR, Rams), who needs foot surgery. It was Sean McVay who announced that his player is suffering from a stress fracture.
– Elijah Mitchell (RB, 49ers) is suffering from a ligament sprain in his right knee, according to ESPN. Examinations are underway, but this could deprive him of several weeks of competition.
– Darnell Mooney (WR, Bears) is injured in the ankle, and his team fears the injury could end his season. According to NFL Network, Chicago fears a torn ankle ligament, which would necessitate.
They didn’t finish Sunday’s game
- Bears: Eddie Jackson (S, foot), Darnell Mooney (WR, ankle)
- Broncos: Dakota Allen (LB, hamstring), Darius Phillips (CB, concussion)
- Buccaneers: Tristan Wirfs (OT, leg)
- Cardinals: Antonio Hamilton (CB, ankle)
- Chargers: Corey Linsley (C, concussion), Trey Pipkins (OT, knee)
- Commanders: Trai Turner (OG, ankle)
- Dolphins: Terron Armstead (LT, pectorals), Austin Jackson (OT, ankle)
- Eagles: CJ Gardner-Johnson (CB, ribs)
- Jaguars: Travis Etienne (RB, foot)
- Jets: Michael Carter (RB, ankle), Chazz Surrett (LB, hamstring), Ashtyn Davis (S, hamstring), Cedric Ogbuehi (OT, groin)
- Packers: Darnell Savage (S, foot)
- Raiders: Brandon Bolden (RB, calf), Anthony Averett (CB, toe), Jesper Horsted (TE, concussion), Andrew Billings (DT, leg)
- Saints: PJ Williams (CB, knee)
– Lovie Smith (Texans) announced at the end of the lost game against the Dolphins that Kyle Allen (QB) remains the starting quarterback of his team.
– Steve Wilks (Panthers) announced to the press that Sam Darnold (QB) will remain Carolina’s starting quarterback in the next game against the Seahawks.
Broncos defense looks pissed off
Russell Wilson and the Denver offense can’t do it. And this is visibly starting to annoy the defense teammates.
Denver D appears to be rightfully getting pissed at Russell Wilson after another inept offensive performance:pic.twitter.com/6BzaUI36FJ
—Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) November 27, 2022
Brian Robinson (Commanders) has a big head
No, it’s not a montage.
Brian Robinson said his friend has a “big hat” company. “If you want a big hat, let me know.” pic.twitter.com/KXm3GCJWO1
—Sam Fortier (@Sam4TR) November 27, 2022
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN via this link