– Saints – Bills (6-31): New Orleans did not have the weapons to fight
– Cowboys – Raiders (33-36 AD): Las Vegas resists and spoils the party in Dallas
– Lions – Bears (14-16): Another heartbreaking for Detroit
Podcast: Week 12 preview
Broken ribs for Justin Fields
There was nothing on the first X-rays, there was finally something on the MRI. According to NFL Media, Justin Fields (QB, Bears) suffers from broken ribs, but they would not be considered major, and there would be good hopes to see the rookie again soon on the pitch.
Matt Nagy kept until the end of the season?
As rumors have heralded him to be dismissed from his head coaching post after Thanksgiving, Matt Nagy (Bears) could end the season. General manager Ryan Pace denied.
“Honestly, this is an inaccurate report,” Pace said on WBBM Newsradio 780 AM.
– Carl Nassib (DE, Raiders) and Darren Waller (TE, Raiders) left the game against the Cowboys prematurely. Both players suffer from knee injuries. (CBS)
– Tre’Davious White (CB, Bills) did not finish Sunday’s game due to a knee injury. If he managed to get out of the field on both legs, he was very annoyed on the edge of the field.
– Released during the 2nd quarter against the Bears, By Andre Swift (RB, Lions) suffers from a sprained shoulder. The number 1 offensive asset of his team, the runner should not be absent for a prolonged period.
– Limited to training Thursday, Aaron Jones (RB, Packers) remains uncertain for the reception of the Rams on Sunday. His coach Matt LaFleur said that a point would be made to see the progress made. (ESPN)
– Absent from training on Wednesday, Baker Mayfield (QB, Browns) was back on Thursday for a full schedule. (NBCSports)
– Still bothered by pain in the toe, Aaron Rodgers (QB, Packers) again missed practice on Thursday.
– Joe Haden (CB, Steelers) absent last weekend was back to training on Thursday. Trai Turner (OG) also returned to the pitch on Thursday after missing the previous day’s session. (NBCSports)
– CeeDee Lamb (WR, Cowboys) missed Thursday’s game, he failed to get out of the NFL post-concussion protocol on time.
They leave the wounded list : Dee Ford (DE, 49ers), Justin Britt (C, Texans), Marquez Stevenson (WR, Bills)
– Xavien Howard (CB, Dolphins) restructured its contract with the Dolphins freeing up $ 3.7 million in payroll. (NFL Network)
The main signatures : Marquise Copeland (DT, Rams)
They get off the COVID list : Minkah Fitzpatrick (S, Steelers), Jerry Tillery (DT, Chargers), Mitchell Wilcox (TE, Bengals)
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to ESPN Player to follow the NCAA season and see all the great ESPN documentaries.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Wednesday Newsletter.