Preview Draft of the Day: Arizona Cardinals
Deshaun Watson concedes consensual intercourse
There was indeed sexual intercourse between Deshaun Watson (QB, Texans) and some of the masseuses he recruited on Instagram. But everything was agreed. This is what his lawyer assured at a press conference.
« Were there sometimes acts of consent? Yes. […] This young man has never done something that was not mutually wanted by the other person, ”said Rusty Hardin.
The lawyer even explained that Watson allegedly cried when he learned of the charges. Also during this press briefing, Hardin assured that Watson used in a « legitimate » way the services of physiotherapist two to three times a week. It should be noted that he obviously had a lot of trouble finding someone competent to trust in the long term, since he has therefore contacted at least twenty-two, always women, and always via Instagram. All this while he has a team of professionals at his disposal through his team.
The Bills will cringe
During the 2019 playoffs, a blind block of Cody Ford (OT, Bills) had cost Buffalo a decisive penalty and a fine to the player. Finally, there was no need to penalize him. This is what the NFL unveiled on Friday in an explanatory video on the blind block.
Supporting images, it was explained that Ford’s tackle was not violent enough to require a whistle.
For victory, it’s too late. But will Ford get his $ 28,075 back?
Here’s what officials look for when it comes to blindside blocks ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/XYnBD0mXHp
– NFL Officiating (@NFLOfficiating) April 9, 2021
– The Browns and Jadeveon Clowney (DE) are scheduled to meet this Monday, according to Josina Anderson (ESPN). Jonathan Jones (CBS) even goes ahead to say that the trend is towards a signing. Clowney already saw the Browns a few weeks ago, but couldn’t find a deal at the time.
– The Raiders have signed Karl Joseph (S) officially. He is familiar with the franchise, which selected him in the first round in 2016. He was in Cleveland last year.
– The Seahawks have re-signed Damarious Randall (CB) and plan to move him to the cornerback post, according to ESPN.
– Cam Robinson (LT, Jaguars) has officially signed the tag franchise which guarantees him around $ 14 million for the coming season. He’ll probably now run away to Mexico and sip a Mojito with an evil laugh on the beach before the authorities find out about the heist.
– Ross Reynolds (OG) was cut by the Patriots. (official)
– Taylor Gabriel (WR) announced on Friday that he is retiring after 7 seasons in the NFL. He is 30 years old and will be able to enjoy his swimming pool. Non-drafted in 2014, he had his best years in Atlanta, before signing with the Bears in 2018. He was cut at the start of the 2020 season and did not play last year. He leaves with 15 touchdowns.
– Taylor Gabriel (@ TGdadon1) April 10, 2021
– Victim of a tear of the anterior cruciate ligament during the second season of the 2020 season, Nick Bosa (DE, 49ers) is progressing well in his rehabilitation. On Instagram, he posted videos of himself in full swing, with changes of direction and acceleration that seem to confirm that he will be well into the recovery.
– According to ESPN, Jerry Jones, the owner of Cowboys, would be crazy about Kyle pitts, Florida’s tight end phenomenon. Dallas has the tenth pick in the Draft.
– Trey Lance (QB) is scheduled to hold a second Pro Day on April 19. (ESPN)
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Wednesday Newsletter.