The summer transfer window was unlike any other; check out all the major offers and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Xavi watches Coman at Camp Nou
Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez could start spending at Camp Nou by signing Bayern Munich playmaker Kingsley coman, according to sport.
It is reported that the Blaugrana have asked Bayern about the availability of the France international, and although the Bundesliga club are open to listening to offers regarding a transfer, they have ruled out the possibility of a loan deal.
This could be problematic for Barca who are limited in terms of what they can offer with a salary and compensation package, but the 25-year-old winger wants to leave the Bundesliga despite Bayern offering him an extension of his contract which expires in the summer of 2023.
And if a deal cannot be reached in January, the LaLiga club could wait until the end of the season to negotiate a price cut in the final year of their contract.
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– Football insider has revealed Dean Smith will target a striker as one of his first signings as Norwich City manager. It is reported that the Canaries will target a player with proven Premier League quality as they look to reverse what has been a difficult start to the season, taking just five points in the first 11 games.
– Marseille wishes to acquire Alexis sanchezservices next summer as he continues to be pushed out of the Internazionale. According to Le 10 Sport, Marseille coach Jorge Sampaoli wants the chance to persuade the Chilean to move to Ligue 1. The 32-year-old striker earns 7 million euros per season, which could be a stumbling block for the French club if he fails to convince him to take a pay cut.
– AC Milan are monitoring the situation of the Bordeaux midfielder Jean Onana, according to Calciomercato. The Serie A club are considering a move for the 21-year-old midfielder, who could be a future successor as he prepares for the rumored imminent departure. Franck Kessie. Cameroon international Onana has scored two goals and assisted one in Ligue 1 so far this season.
– The Corinthians will ask for $ 12 million if they want to part with Joao victor, writing Ekrem Konur. The 23-year-old center-back has been placed on the radar of a number of European teams after an impressive campaign saw him play a leading role in Brazil’s top flight, helping his side to place in the top five. first while conceding less than one goal per game.
– Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has ruled out an exit for Neco williams despite discussions about a possible loan transfer in January. Speaking at a press conference ahead of the game against Arsenal, as quoted by the Mirror, he said: “We are really short of players. The last thing I think about is who could be loaned out in the winter, so I think it makes a lot of sense that Neco is growing here every day. «