Arsenal bounce back from Newcastle
After having experienced a complicated start to the championship with a last place on the evening of 3e day, Arsenal had taken advantage of a favorable schedule to recover and return to the top of the table. The Gunners were particularly successful in the face of low rankings. Last weekend, Mikel Arteta’s men gave a test about their future ambitions for a Liverpool team, amputated by several players. Well in place for 20 minutes, Arsenal then relied on Ramsdale author of several saves, the English goalkeeper could however do nothing on the opening of the score of Reds just before halftime. Largely dominated by Liverpool in the second half, the Gunners finally lost heavily (4-0). This setback shows all the work that remains to be done within the London team to catch up on teams at the level of Chelsea, Manchester City or Liverpool. In addition, Arsenal faces the poor form of its captain Aubameyang, far from his statistics of his first seasons. Receiving a struggling Newcastle formation is a tremendous opportunity to move forward for the Gunners. As often, Arteta should lean on youngsters Saka and Smith Rowe, who represent the future of the club.
► 150 € FREE at the house of BetSport
⇒ ⇒ Click here to enjoy ⇐ ⇐
For its part, Newcastle recently stirred the football section with the arrival of the Saudis at the head of the club. Nonetheless, the club is currently in trouble and struggles to maintain it. To save the club, the new leaders called on Eddie Howe, who had done a great job at Bournemouth. The task will not be easy because the Magpies still haven’t won a single game since the start of the season. Newcastle accumulate draws with no less than 5 in the last 8 days. These results are not enough to take the club out of the red zone. However, Howe has an interesting squad with Wilson, Shelvey, Joelington and Frenchman Allan Saint-Maximin. The former Niçois is certainly the great satisfaction of the club since the start of the season. His brilliance allows his team to stay afloat. Disappointed after the heavy setback conceded to Liverpool, the Gunners should once again do the job against a team within reach.
► The « Victoire Arsenal » bet is quoted at 1.44 at ParionsSport Online which offers you your 1er bet refunded 150 €
► Take advantage of 150 € offered at ParionsSport :
– Register by clicking here
– You are entitled to a 1er bet refunded in free bet of 150 €.
– Bet for example your 1er bet of 150 € on this bet to try to win € 216.
– If your bet loses, you receive € 150 in free bets!
– You can use your 150 € to continue betting.
► If you want to test other sports betting sites, 11 other sites allow you to bet on this Arsenal Newcastle:
– A 1er bet refunded IN CASH of 100 € with PMU Sport
– 100 € direct (Deposit 100 € and Bet with 200 €) with Winamax
– A 1st bet refunded of 100 € with Betclick at the end of the match
– A HUGE & EXCLUDED bonus of € 150 + € 10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with ZEbet by entering the code « SOFOOT10 »
– A HUGE & EXCLUDED bonus of € 150 + € 10 WITHOUT DEPOSIT with NetBet, including a 1er bet refunded by 150 €, by entering the code « SOFOOT10 »
– A 1st bet refunded of 120 € with Bwin
– 200 € reimbursed with VBET, sponsor of Monaco
– A 1er bet refunded by 100 € + 50 € ADDITIONAL with France Bet
– An INCREDIBLE bonus of € 250 with Bet barrier
– A 1er bet refunded 150 € with Betway
– A 1st bet refunded of 100 € with PokerStars Sports
These forecasts are given for information only. You will not be able to engage the responsibility of the author as for the results of the matches. The odds are subject to change until the start of the match. « Playing involves risks: indebtedness, dependence… Call 09 74 75 13 13 (non-surcharged call) »
Find the detailed Arsenal Newcastle Prediction with odds comparators, statistics and player predictions on RueDesJoueurs!