Adama Traore targets move to Real Madrid
The summer transfer window was like no other, see all the major deals and find out how we rated the biggest signings. And just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue. Here are the latest gossip and speculation.
TOP STORY: Traoré wants to move to Madrid
Adama traore is preparing to leave Wolverhampton Wanderers and has asked his agent to pursue a move to La Liga, according to El Nacional.
Despite having been through Barcelona’s youth academy, the 25-year-old winger has reportedly expressed his desire to play at the Santiago Bernabeu, and his agent has already contacted Real Madrid about a possible transfer.
A strong 2019-2020 campaign has seen Traore flourish in the Premier League with a string of performances that have linked him to Liverpool. But after declining in form over the past two seasons his value has now plummeted with Wolves willing to accept as little as £ 18million for another club to secure his services.
And while a deal with Barcelona is possible, it could depend on whether the Blaugrana succeed in their quest for Manchester City Ferran Torres.
Barca boss Xavi Hernandez has limited financial means which means he will have to take a more selective approach to signings, although the emergence of Traore’s wish to play at Real Madrid may dispel any interest from Camp Nou. .
– FC 100: Where do Ronaldo and Mbappe rank among the attackers?
– ESPN + Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– Nicolo schira reveals Verona activates its £ 10.2million option to make Giovanni Siméonepermanent transfer after the impressive form of the 26-year-old. Simeone, son of Argentine legend Diego, has been excellent in Serie A this season, scoring 11 goals in as many starts, including a brace in Verona’s 4-3 win over Venezia on Sunday.
– Dries Mertens has said he wants to stay at Napoli beyond this season. The 34-year-old forward is expected to be out of contract at the end of the campaign, but there have been few talks about a new deal that would extend his stay. Speaking to Ciel Italy, he said: “There is a renewal clause in favor of Naples, I hope it gets exercised, so let’s see. «
– El Nacional writes that Memphis depay is already set to leave Barcelona, despite having been at the club for less than a season. It is reported that the 27-year-old striker believes former manager Ronald Koeman was better than Xavi and would now listen to offers if they came in from across Europe. He has scored eight goals in 15 La Liga games this season.
– Southampton to sign ex-Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero, the Sportsman revealed. The 40-year-old keeper has been a free agent since his contract with Chelsea expired, but it now looks like he will return to the Premier League on a short-term contract at St. Mary’s Stadium.
– Calciomercato revealed that three Premier League clubs are vying for the signing of Aaron ramsey in January. Everton, Leeds United and Newcastle United are all interested, but while Marcelo Bielsa’s side are only looking to secure a loan deal for the 30-year-old midfielder, the other clubs at the table are said to be ready to sign him Permanently. The Welsh international has been linked with a move away from Juventus in recent months, with the Serie A club looking to move him to make room for another signing in midfield.