Fifteen matches, from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m., in-betweens every quarter of an hour for half the night and therefore the guarantee of not missing any national anthem. Isn’t life beautiful? Oh yes, provided you sleep two hours in the afternoon. Send the program!
AND THROUGH HERE FOR THE RECAP OF YESTERDAY NIGHT
# THE PROGRAM
- 1 hour: Hornets–Wizards
- 1h15: Magic–Rockets
- 1h30: Pistons – Thunder
- 1h45: Pacers–Pelicans
- 2 hours: Sixers–Suns
- 2h15: Hawks–Bucks
- 2h30: Heat – Blazers
- 2h45: Bulls–Raptors
- 3h: Grizzlies–Celtics
- 3h15: Wolves–Knicks
- 3h30: Spurs–Nuggets
- 3h45: Mavericks–Nets
- 4h: Warriors–Kings
- 4:15 a.m.: Jazz–Lakers
- 4:30 : Clippers–Cavs
# DO NOT MISS
Exceptionally and pompous evening obliges, we will try to have an eye absolutely everywhere, and we explain it to you just below.
# TO MONITOR
- A first match which, let’s face it, will not interest many people, apart of course from the fan club of Nick Richards and Jordan Goodwin. Who are these people ? It is a great mystery. We will monitor the possible entry of Théo Maledon for the Hornets, but then really from afar.
- At 1h15 then 1h30 will start two matches that we could already the Wembanyama Final Four. Magic vs Rockets and Pistons vs Thunder, four teams from the Flop 8 NBA but all the same young cracks to light up the floor. Bol Bol, Jalen Suggs, Paolo Banchero, Franz Wagner, Jalen Green, Alperen Sengun, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Cade Cunningham, Jaden Ivey, Saddiq Bey, Jalen Duren, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Josh Gooddey, Ousmane Dieng … in short, 80% of the roster of these four U23 teams.
- Potentially the first career game as a starter for… Bennedict Mathurin. Chris Duarte injured, Rick Carlisle does not have a billion possibilities, and not sure that Nembhard, McConnell or Naismith will do the trick in titu.
- The leaders of the Oues (Suns) visiting Philadelphia, at the Sixers deprived of James Harden for a month.
- Trae Young who climbs on the square shoulders of Dejounte Murray to mess with Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- The young Blazers who will challenge the OGs of the Heat in Miami.
- Revenge between the Raptors and the Bulls after the first inning yesterday. Torontoo had won, Fred VanVleet was a hit and Christian Koloko had stuck six blocks.
- Ja Morant and Desmond Bane against the Celtics.
- Or Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown against the Grizzlies.
- Rudy Gobert against Evan Fournier, if however Vavane treads the floor for more than five minutes.
- A new jerk off from the Nuggets against the attractive Spurs but who are just waiting for it.
- Kevin Durant a little alone in the world against Luka Doncic, the first to 40 points wins the match.
- A Californian derby between the Warriors and the Kings, be careful the fittest team is not the one you think, be careful because the worst fit team is coming home and could stick 40 to the other this evening. That’s clues.
- The Jazz who stuff the Lakers 24 hours after the Clippers, it risks defending less strongly.
- The Clippers who stuff the Cavs 24 hours after the Jazz. Donovan Tour.
Will we be there from 1 a.m. to make you live all this live on Twitter and on the Skyrock blog? Almost. Come on, in the meantime it’s nap time, too bad for Don’t forget the lyrics and Tomorrow Belongs to Us, too much botox kills botox and we really need to gain strength.